11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior
Re: A 23-year-YouTube star just bought a $4.5 million mansio

SmG Phoenix Wrote:
SmG Alloy Wrote:He better not die down, if he does he won't be able to do anything.
It's called saving. >.> Pretty sure he has more money than what he spent on the house.

I think he was morseo talking about the fact that if his source of revenue dries up (ie people stop watching him), he'll find it pretty difficult to maintain a 4.5 million dollar property as an asset, nevermind whatever other expensive shit he's bought.

Tbh I think it's a bad idea. I don't think he has the long term job security to be buying multimillion dollar mansions. Even financial sector (read wall street) careers have better stability than a youtube star, and that's pretty much a cliche known for suicide watch when it all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down.
14 Oct 2015, 10:18 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Likes Given: 0
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal
Re: A 23-year-YouTube star just bought a $4.5 million mansio

I have to disagree with you on the careers being more stable. No Youtuber has ever gone down without stupidity. Most of the time Youtubers make a ***** move when it comes to how they run their Youtube channel that causes them to crash. Jordan in the other hand isn't those people. He is probably one of the nicest Youtubers around. His channel is still growing and he is a smart guy. He knows when to change his content when people get bored of it. From his activity and progress, he is far from falling. I think he can maintain the budget. GameStarter even stated that his Networked confirmed Twitch is now taking rising up to 30% of his revenue. And he is the 4th most popular Twitch Channel. From what I can if he fails on Youtube he may lose all lot of revenue but he has a buck up on Twitch.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
14 Oct 2015, 11:05 PM
Find