Current time: 28 Apr 2024, 06:11 PM

Not Likeing eBay & PayPal right now :') Also, extras!!
Offline SmG xBr4v3x

11 Years of Service
Threads: 43
Likes Given: 0
Discord: LukeWasWrong Admin#5075
Hand-held/Mobile GamerSuper ComputerBronze MedalOverwatch
Not Likeing eBay & PayPal right now :') Also, extras!!

Recently got access to my 31k finally.
Waiting on my card in the mail, so linked my bank to my PayPal so I can get in on the Pres. Day sales.

Well, bought 4 items ($92.46 total) so far from eBay.

Went to go purchase 5x S5's that were on sale for what I do for income, @ checkout, I could only use my debit cards I have linked to my PayPal (Old Payroll card & PayPal Debit Card).
My option for Bank or even Pay After Delivery from my Bank weren't selectable. Hell, they weren't even in the list of options at checkout, just my two cards.

Thought, "Okay, maybe this seller doesn't accept this type of payment." SO, I tried a store I know would accept it, still same issue.

Went to my PayPal account, made sure everything was still verified, filled out correctly, auto payment method set to bank, etc.

Well, everything was correct.

Went to try to buy again, same issue.

Thanks alot PayPal And/Or eBay, I missed out on a GPU, 5 S5's I'd double my money from, 10 iMac's I'd be able to fix and make $90 profit each, along with a TV I was gonna treat myself with.

Just felt like posting this since their e-Mail contact thing just sends you an e-Mail with suggested Q&A with the question you ask, no live person contacts you back.

Just like how AT&T sent me my unlock code for the Nexus 6 I got for $135, they sent the e-Mail with instructions and such, but no code. Cust. Support says they don't supply the code, they send two e-Mails; one with instructions, one with code.
I resubmitted the request for an unlock code, waited another day, and hey, they sent me ONE e-Mail with Instructions AND Unlock Code in the SAME e-Mail

The lady said some other company send the unlock code in a separate e-Mail. ELL OH FUCKING ELL. Customer Service is TOTALLY ALWAYS right. Lmfao.

Also, Amazon said GUARANTEED deliver on Feb. 14. Guess what, I paid for the shipping for that "Guaranteed delivery." Wanna know what they did? Sent it, said delivered to my address at the order page on the 14th, but I looked, nothing. Checking USPS's tracking, it was delivered, yup, delivered to a post office across town for pick-up.
Got on with Cust. supp, they called them, they rescheduled delivery for the 16th, then tried to dismiss me without offering a refund for shipping when today would have been the day I got it all if I did free shipping. I had to tell them to refund the shipping for them to do it.

SUCH A FANTASTIC WEEKEND.

Time to get back on DN and do more FTK's and have people quit because I beat them with them not being able to do anything before I can. :"""))
You Gotta be Brave to Embark On The Trail To Success
==============================================

|||OLD|||
[Image: 5351139349.png]
|||NEW|||
[Image: 6151473987.png]

16 Feb 2016, 11:58 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
Re: Not Likeing eBay & PayPal right now :') Also, extras!!

Tl;Dr PJSalt
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
17 Feb 2016, 06:16 AM
Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
Re: Not Likeing eBay & PayPal right now :') Also, extras!!

Paypal is horrible I use Circle now. It is much better or just a credit card.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
20 Feb 2016, 08:30 AM
Website Find Reply