14 Nov 2010, 12:54 AM
Find
Offline TyvekH2Vs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Re: Look at what I found

SmG I AnaRCHy I Wrote:We talk about u in the open not in the members section. All you orange guys argue to much.

My response to this is relatively simple. No, we do not. Rather, far too often is it that we actually speak our minds. I am an Orange guy, however, my intention is NEVER, and will never be to start arguments. The entire cause of all of these threads is the actually posting of opinions. Faint and in some instances Thomas do this. Opinions that are valid in every way.

When post are made in threads created by almost anyone, people with standards that are higher, and are willing to state an opinion, that is deserving to be posted, and that can be easily defended in the fact that they are true. Arguments are not started by people like Faint, Thomas or I. They are started by the people who fail to respond in an intellectual manner.

In almost every thread I make posts in I remain civil, and use logical arguments, not spam and insults, as my primary weapon. And as Faint had said, our criticisms and responses to new threads are "polite, and in most cases, not intentionally offensive." People that are not willing to examine a post on a topic, and to improve on the things criticized upon, or reply in a reasonable way that would be civil, and respectable.

Another reason for these absolutely absurd bans is an over abundance of administrators, the moderators on this website, have typically proven to be bias against non members, and in doing so have cause more trouble that they are worth. With a small cite like this at absolute most 2 moderators are needed, not 12 (or however many it is).

Another cause has been the rules about causing fights and being nice (just realized how stupid of a rhyme that is.) These rules will cause more problems than they solve. This is how: A person makes an innocent criticism upon a topic of a thread. The poster of that thread that comes back with a typical response of: "you just dont like the video becus you dont think im as good as you. and you cant acept that i put a lot off effort into making it." (Yes, I know I'm hitting a little hard on the video example). When that is done, the person who made the original criticism is given a warning about spamming; even though the reply to the thread may have been entirely reasonable. There is no way that kind of logic (which there are multiple examples of on this forum) should be tolerated ANYWHERE.

K, I'm done.
14 Nov 2010, 01:15 AM
Find
Offline AnaRCHy

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 159
Likes Given: 11
Discord: AnaRCHy#0001
Thanks From CloudLegendarySapphire DonatorThe BombGavel of TrinityScout
ProgrammerGamerPet LoverGraphics MasterSupporterDiscord Warrior
Discord MasterHalo GodEntertainerEntertainer

Do you expect anyway to read that?
14 Nov 2010, 02:15 AM
Find
Offline TyvekH2Vs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 1

No I clearly don't expect a person who goes by "Anyway" to read that.

If you ment anyone, and I hope you ment that, then yes, as both Thomas and Faint have.

But the irony in that post was just briliant.
14 Nov 2010, 02:20 AM
Find
Offline Gre3n To bLaCk

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 0

ment. LOL
14 Nov 2010, 05:52 AM
Find
Offline Brooney > Any clan

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 3

TyvekH2Vs Wrote:
SmG I AnaRCHy I Wrote:We talk about u in the open not in the members section. All you orange guys argue to much.

My response to this is relatively simple. No, we do not. Rather, far too often is it that we actually speak our minds. I am an Orange guy, however, my intention is NEVER, and will never be to start arguments. The entire cause of all of these threads is the actually posting of opinions. Faint and in some instances Thomas do this. Opinions that are valid in every way.

When post are made in threads created by almost anyone, people with standards that are higher, and are willing to state an opinion, that is deserving to be posted, and that can be easily defended in the fact that they are true. Arguments are not started by people like Faint, Thomas or I. They are started by the people who fail to respond in an intellectual manner.

In almost every thread I make posts in I remain civil, and use logical arguments, not spam and insults, as my primary weapon. And as Faint had said, our criticisms and responses to new threads are "polite, and in most cases, not intentionally offensive." People that are not willing to examine a post on a topic, and to improve on the things criticized upon, or reply in a reasonable way that would be civil, and respectable.

Another reason for these absolutely absurd bans is an over abundance of administrators, the moderators on this website, have typically proven to be bias against non members, and in doing so have cause more trouble that they are worth. With a small cite like this at absolute most 2 moderators are needed, not 12 (or however many it is).

Another cause has been the rules about causing fights and being nice (just realized how stupid of a rhyme that is.) These rules will cause more problems than they solve. This is how: A person makes an innocent criticism upon a topic of a thread. The poster of that thread that comes back with a typical response of: "you just dont like the video becus you dont think im as good as you. and you cant acept that i put a lot off effort into making it." (Yes, I know I'm hitting a little hard on the video example). When that is done, the person who made the original criticism is given a warning about spamming; even though the reply to the thread may have been entirely reasonable. There is no way that kind of logic (which there are multiple examples of on this forum) should be tolerated ANYWHERE.

K, I'm done.
'clap clap clap'
14 Nov 2010, 07:04 AM
Find
Cobra

Unregistered

Why do people post paragraphs of crap and expect somebody to read it? This is what we don't do POST SPAMMING.
14 Nov 2010, 09:59 AM
Offline Brooney > Any clan

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 3

SmG Cobra Wrote:Why do people post paragraphs of crap and expect somebody to read it? This is what we don't do POST SPAMMING.

In all honesty, I did actually agree on the points given in that long post. His post was rather serious as well, it was definitely not crap.
14 Nov 2010, 10:34 AM
Find
Offline Phorky

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 25
Discord: Phorky#1950

Quote:the moderators on this website, have typically proven to be bias against non members,

if you paid attention, you'd notice that i said i'll ban ANYONE. members or not. if I got to Faint before AnaRCHy did then he wouldn't be the only one banned. the reason I brought up banning for this in the first place is because im just tired of it happening non-stop. everytime i would visit the site (Often) I would always see some sort of Argument happening. As much as i agree that everyones opinions should be stated if they have on, i do think that if it'll cause more "opinions" against one another.

...reading this i just saw complete Irony twards me xD fail...
Alien: I'm upseat
Phork: Upseat? Then sit down!
14 Nov 2010, 12:34 PM
Find
Offline Thomasxp5

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 26

SmG J4nitor Wrote:
Quote:the moderators on this website, have typically proven to be bias against non members,

if you paid attention, you'd notice that i said i'll ban ANYONE. members or not. if I got to Faint before AnaRCHy did then he wouldn't be the only one banned. the reason I brought up banning for this in the first place is because im just tired of it happening non-stop. everytime i would visit the site (Often) I would always see some sort of Argument happening. As much as i agree that everyones opinions should be stated if they have on, i do think that if it'll cause more "opinions" against one another.

...reading this i just saw complete Irony twards me xD fail...

You guys are tossing the word ban around way to much lately.
[Image: 23v0rhd.jpg]
14 Nov 2010, 12:55 PM
Find