Current time: 09 May 2024, 03:06 PM

US freaking A for Studies
Away SmG Blade

9 Years of Service
Threads: 127
Likes Given: 1
GeniusThanks From CloudDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterHalloweenChristmas 2018
US freaking A for Studies

My father is planning me to put me in some US uni and get a job there probs.

I have my father's sister living in New Jersey and my father's childhood friend in Chicago. So I have chances to live there.

What universities you guys recommend?

PS - Cannot wait to meet you guys.
Stonks
21 Aug 2016, 02:58 AM
Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
Diamond
RE: US freaking A for Studies

I live near NJ so if you move there we can meet up! Honestly some colleges I can recommend are Rutgers University, University of Maryland, University of South Carolina, Salisbury University, Towson University (computer majors and business majors only also hot girls), Coastal Carolina (cheap and good), Georgetown (great academics), George Washington, and I'm sure there are more these are just a few I know that are damn good. Just make sure you work hard and choose your
Major wisely I changed from IT -> IS -> CS and it added another year for me. College will be the best time of your life just don't get distracted and remember why your there.

For me if anyone here talked to me on TS when I was in college they know how stressed out I was 90% of the time haha. It was pretty bad luckily everyone in the SmG TS gave me awesome advice and help.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
21 Aug 2016, 05:59 AM
Website Find
Away SmG Blade

9 Years of Service
Threads: 127
Likes Given: 1
GeniusThanks From CloudDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterHalloweenChristmas 2018
RE: US freaking A for Studies

(21 Aug 2016, 05:59 AM)«SmG» Cloud Wrote: I live near NJ so if you move there we can meet up! Honestly some colleges I can recommend are Rutgers University, University of Maryland, University of South Carolina, Salisbury University, Towson University (computer majors and business majors only also hot girls), Coastal Carolina (cheap and good), Georgetown (great academics), George Washington, and I'm sure there are more these are just a few I know that are damn good. Just make sure you work hard and choose your
Major wisely I changed from IT -> IS -> CS and it added another year for me. College will be the best time of your life just don't get distracted and remember why your there.

For me if anyone here talked to me on TS when I was in college they know how stressed out I was 90% of the time haha. It was pretty bad luckily everyone in the SmG TS gave me awesome advice and help.

Damn. NJ it is. You did from which uni mate?
Stonks
21 Aug 2016, 01:45 PM
Find