Current time: 29 Jun 2024, 07:12 AM

Demolition Derby
Offline Thunder Fox

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 0
Demolition Derby

Yesterday I created a variation of slayer. it is best played on maps with plenty of hogs. The players have pistols only and there are grenades on the map. The main point of the game is to grab a hog and start ramming each other. Since there are no shield, the hogs often blow up creating lots of wreckage and pileups. Yesterday when I was trying it out, I had about 10 people playing it. The best map for this is district and I am also trying out other maps to create a map playlist for it. Also there are no suicide penalties in the game so if you kill yourself when splattering another hog you don't lose a point.
Thunder's Symbol Mark II
[Image: ThunderssymbolmarkII.png]
[Image: ThunderTailAttack2.gif] [Image: ThunderDance-1.gif] [Image: Thunderdance.gif] [Image: Thunderwithemerald.gif] [Image: ThunderhappyJump.gif]
Thunderbolt the Fox sprites made by me
17 Jun 2011, 03:57 PM
Find Reply
Offline Meat

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 13
Re: Demolition Derby

good job, we will see what the others think about it
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
Meat is good for you, Lick it, Taste it, Eat it and Enjoy it.
17 Jun 2011, 04:00 PM
Find Reply
Offline Sman545

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 137

sounds pretty awesome!! people try to do that on ce but with the hogs being invisible it kinda sucks. It would be insanely fun on that gametype u made, when ure trying to survive with no vehicles and just a pistol and a handful of nades. Would be EPIC
~skrrtskrrt~~

[Image: tumblr_nwjh48gfnE1soqrhbo1_r1_1280.jpg]

17 Jun 2011, 07:28 PM
Find Reply
Offline Thunder Fox

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 6

after trying different maps, I found that district is the best map because it has lots of hogs. Headlong works pretty well too due to the jump and stuff but it only has 4 hogs.
no shields makes head on crashes deadly. But yea I was trying it again with some friends and not only was there wreckage but sometimes when the hogs collide they go flying, I was going up onto the bridge on district level and sorta landed on another hog that was trying to ram me and both hogs flipped and mine fell off the bridge and landed on its nose on the ground below and I fell out of it then it flipped over on to its back and squashed me. It was pretty awesome though lol.

Also in one spot there was a pileup of about 5 hogs and somehow 2 people killed each other in a crash and one hog ended up sitting on top of the other and they were both still mostly intact, too bad I missed seeing how that happened

I should start recording videos of this so you can see what this variation is like
Thunder's Symbol Mark II
[Image: ThunderssymbolmarkII.png]
[Image: ThunderTailAttack2.gif] [Image: ThunderDance-1.gif] [Image: Thunderdance.gif] [Image: Thunderwithemerald.gif] [Image: ThunderhappyJump.gif]
Thunderbolt the Fox sprites made by me
18 Jun 2011, 02:07 AM
Find Reply
Offline Sman545

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 137

bro that sounds epic. And yeah start recording vids i wanna see the carnage
~skrrtskrrt~~

[Image: tumblr_nwjh48gfnE1soqrhbo1_r1_1280.jpg]