Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendaryDiscord Warrior
RE: Define Good Positioning (Overwatch)

if you're in silver you don't have good aim, because if you did you would spam soldier and get out easily. If you have trouble dpsing as a hitscan you have no business playing phara who is arguably the hardest dps to play. Therefore my first tip would be stop playing Phara.

Second of all, just as you said, Lucio is pointless at low elo because he requires coordination and games sense from your team and nobody you're playing with has any. So my second tip is to stop playing Lucio.

You're main problem is that you are playing the wrong champs because you haven't put enough time into practicing champs that are easier to play and have a higher ROI. Whether it's the Dunning-Kruger effect or you're legitimately ok is not really the point, though the fact that you're still low elo makes me think it's the former. You need to play stuff that's easier and has a higher impact. If you're playing dps just go for Soldier or Junk. If you're playing healer go Mercy or Zen. Generally you just need to put the time into higher impact champs and rely less on your team. You need to understand that most people you're playing with are below the median MMR and are functionally brain dead. Spam soldier and learn to reliably hit headshots. Play csgo.
18 Sep 2017, 12:19 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Define Good Positioning (Overwatch) - by Beasty - 18 Sep 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: Define Good Positioning (Overwatch) - by Beasty - 18 Sep 2017, 09:42 PM
RE: Define Good Positioning (Overwatch) - by Ranger - 17 Oct 2017, 10:15 AM