Current time: 29 Apr 2024, 03:30 AM

Poll: What shall we do in these dark times?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Follow the false Messiah into the dark. (No)
40.00%
2 40.00%
Follow our true calling and accept Roblox into our lives. (Yes)
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Roblox Channel/Chat
Offline Spooks

Registered
9 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Defy The Stars#0001
Lightbulb  Roblox Channel/Chat

Now you might be wondering, why in the world would I want a channel for Roblox, and it's simple. Think about the blocks, whens the last time you actually thought about how many blocks are in a room, if we convert cubic feet into blocks. life becomes Roblox. Maybe a higher being made Roblox so we could recreate ourselves, without it we're nothing more than a lifeless husk managing day by day, but with it, we're more. We will accend to new heights, something humanity has never seen before, we will become the leaders of the galaxy. Think about it for a second, how many feet are in space cubed, an infinite amount, it truly is Roblox in real life, a world where anything is possible, a world where, we could do anything. The multi-verse theory could also be explained as multiple saves from Roblox. I could go on and on. 

All I ask of you is to help humanity ascend to a higher state of conscious, to help us evolve and further humanity to one day understand the meaning of an Ooof . 

Also, what if Minecraft was a false messiah to lead us away from our true nature....

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
SmG Beasty Wrote:Fucking normalfags stay off my board.

(This post was last modified: 30 Oct 2017, 06:20 AM by Spooks.)
30 Oct 2017, 06:07 AM
Find
Offline Xnat

Savage
Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 9
Discord: Xnat#4190
OverwatchDonatorScout
RE: Roblox Channel/Chat

:nicememe: Roblox is the messiah
[Image: 52xagm.jpg]
30 Oct 2017, 05:21 PM
Find
Offline Apollian

Drazzle
6 Years of Service
Threads: 37
Discord: Apollian#1640
CoolFortniterBronze MedalGatekeeperTwitterThe Bomb
Discord WarriorGeniusHalloweenChristmas 2018Valentines Day RubyGamer
Super Computer

(30 Oct 2017, 06:07 AM)Spooks Wrote: Now you might be wondering, why in the world would I want a channel for Roblox, and it's simple. Think about the blocks, whens the last time you actually thought about how many blocks are in a room, if we convert cubic feet into blocks. life becomes Roblox. Maybe a higher being made Roblox so we could recreate ourselves, without it we're nothing more than a lifeless husk managing day by day, but with it, we're more. We will accend to new heights, something humanity has never seen before, we will become the leaders of the galaxy. Think about it for a second, how many feet are in space cubed, an infinite amount, it truly is Roblox in real life, a world where anything is possible, a world where, we could do anything. The multi-verse theory could also be explained as multiple saves from Roblox. I could go on and on. 

All I ask of you is to help humanity ascend to a higher state of conscious, to help us evolve and further humanity to one day understand the meaning of an Ooof . 

Also, what if Minecraft was a false messiah to lead us away from our true nature....

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Now you might be wondering, why in the world would I want a channel for Roblox, and it's simple. Think about the blocks, whens the last time you actually thought about how many blocks are in a room, if we convert cubic feet into blocks. life becomes Roblox. Maybe a higher being made Roblox so we could recreate ourselves, without it we're nothing more than a lifeless husk managing day by day, but with it, we're more. We will accend to new heights, something humanity has never seen before, we will become the leaders of the galaxy. Think about it for a second, how many feet are in space cubed, an infinite amount, it truly is Roblox in real life, a world where anything is possible, a world where, we could do anything. The multi-verse theory could also be explained as multiple saves from Roblox. I could go on and on. 

All I ask of you is to help humanity ascend to a higher state of conscious, to help us evolve and further humanity to one day understand the meaning of an Ooof . 

[Image: niceday.gif]
30 Oct 2017, 09:11 PM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian

We have a Minecraft server, not a roblox one.
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
30 Oct 2017, 09:21 PM
Find
Offline Negrodamus

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 9
Discord: Negrodamus
Emerald Donator

I hear people talking about this game all the time, I went to go and check it out and noticed there is a ton of different game modes that you can get for it, what are the main modes you guys play?
31 Oct 2017, 02:07 PM
Find
Offline SmG Stinger

Reaper
12 Years of Service
Threads: 584
Discord: Stingaz#8558
Gavel of TrinityThe BombGuardianOverwatchThanks From CloudSpeaker of the House
LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiamondWriter5KGamer
The BombHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018Discord MasterBronze Medal
Cool

Been almost 2 days and only have 2 people voting yes...... welp this isnt happening xD
[Image: Stinger-1.gif]
31 Oct 2017, 08:33 PM
Find
Offline Spooks

Registered
9 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Discord: Defy The Stars#0001

:( Woe is me
SmG Beasty Wrote:Fucking normalfags stay off my board.

03 Nov 2017, 07:23 AM
Find