Current time: 29 Jun 2024, 05:50 AM

SmG l Marine
Offline l Marine

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
SmG l Marine

HI Guys. I'm former SmG Marine. My other ID was NOT working so I made a new one :)
SmG Vader told me that I was kicked out of the clan because SmG Storm has got an evidence which says that I'm in CsM Clan too or I'm working for CsM Clan. This is totally wrong!

I was part of CsM Clan long ago but I was kicked out of it on personal matters at least 7-12 months ago. Though I talked to CsM MIB a few days back and said that I'm not having much fun in SmG and I'm thinking of leaving it but he told me to stick to a good clan and then I decided to remain in SmG Clan. Here's the link to CsM Mib's profile : <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.xfire.com/profile/whcmennblk/">http://www.xfire.com/profile/whcmennblk/</a><!-- m --> CsM Mib is the cousin of one of my best friend, CsM Shadow, Shadow was my neighbor and and I helped him to pass his CsM test! lolx. Yup. I got first kill for him. He was so nervous. Then I gave test for myself and though I, officially, passed the test, I was denied entry because I was a member of OlyG Clan. I was not willing to leave it. Later, I came to know that OlyG Cevim (The Leader) was a former CsM. But at that time I had went too far and I had no chance to get into CsM and therefore, I decided to establish a clan myself and ally with OlyG. It worked for a bit of time after which my Xfire was hacked and my clan page was destroyed by CsM! I actually, used to send invitations to CsM Members to join my clan which annoyed them. And now I realize that, at times, I was wrong!

After a few months, I joined CsM Clan from a fake profile but they found about it(actually they guessed and I accepted..I had positive intentions).

And now I joined SmG Clan. I already told this to SmG Storm. I don't know why do you think that I'm in CsM!

Here are the links to my CsM Marine profile:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.xfire.com/profile/abskhan/">http://www.xfire.com/profile/abskhan/</a><!-- m --> (I changed it later).

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.xfire.com/profile/csmmarine/">http://www.xfire.com/profile/csmmarine/</a><!-- m --> (This was the new one).

N.B. Please do NOT change my username even after I'm given my Member Status back!!!!!
E.I.C. or C.I.E. we are still ruled by the same rulers.

My Motto: It is better to live one day as a Lion instead of living a hundred year as a Jackal!
26 Jun 2011, 03:55 AM
Find Reply
Offline I SuPeRz I

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 32
Re: SmG l Marine

lol welcome!
Add me on H2V. SmG I SuPeRz I.
Subscribe to me on youtube: Kartmaster7 If you sub i will sub back ;) [Image: labels=0]

[img]Put%20the%20link%20in%20the%20middle%20of%20this[/img]
26 Jun 2011, 04:14 AM
Find Reply
Offline l Marine

Registered
13 Years of Service

SmG I SuPeRz I Wrote:lol welcome!

Will you plz explain...lolz

My Motto: It is better to live one day as a Lion instead of living a hundred year as a Jackal!
26 Jun 2011, 04:17 AM
Find Reply
Offline I SuPeRz I

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 32

Lol well you are back in the clan right?
Add me on H2V. SmG I SuPeRz I.
Subscribe to me on youtube: Kartmaster7 If you sub i will sub back ;) [Image: labels=0]

[img]Put%20the%20link%20in%20the%20middle%20of%20this[/img]
26 Jun 2011, 05:20 AM
Find Reply
Offline Bravo

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 169

yeah i think you'll be back

we need you to replace *someone*
26 Jun 2011, 05:34 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline Mr. Maggot

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 179

Best of luck.... admins will look into ur case....
26 Jun 2011, 05:43 AM
Find Reply
Offline l Marine

Registered
13 Years of Service

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.smgclan.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2843">viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2843</a><!-- l -->

I've posted another reply in this forum.

26 Jun 2011, 06:26 AM
Find Reply
Offline Bravo

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 169

I think you will be let it in, considering you aren't in your previous clan anymore

yeah but let the admins think over
26 Jun 2011, 06:29 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
Diamond

so do you want to be back in now that you left those other clans. Message me on xfire it would be easier.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
26 Jun 2011, 02:37 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline l Marine

Registered
13 Years of Service

«SmG» Cloud Wrote:so do you want to be back in now that you left those other clans. Message me on xfire it would be easier.

Cloud I was never in those clans since I joined SmG. Though I've joined several groups and clans(not all are about Halo and not all are clans). Tell me the one you want me to leave because I don't think that they are all about Halo, I'll leave those you want me to. Don't worry about my loyalty!

In the other forum it was written:

"he is Banned for:
1:multi clanning.
2:refusing to leave the clans.
3:playing on our servers with another clan tag."

Here's my view:

"Storm you are requested to tell me the clan I'm in or the clan I'm running? I'm not using any other tag though I sometimes use random names and play without SmG Tag but I never uses any other tag! There can be someone else using the same name as Marine!

Secondly, you said "refusing to leave the clans"...brother tell me the clan you want me to leave...I'm currently in:

1) All Pakistan Gaming Community (Not a clan. It has got Pakistani Players.)
2) Official Call of Duty Xfire Community
3) DieHardServers.com | Quality voice- & gameservers.
4) Gamers Keys Direct
5) ALL PAKISTAN MODERN WARFARE 2
6) The Vita Nova
7) Call of Duty Mania
8) Official Xfire Halo Clan
9) The Great People's ODSTO

Tell me the one I should leave. I'll do it!

Thirdly, you said "playing on our servers with another clan tag"...Brother, above all, I don't play on SmG servers due too high ping! But I played at least three-four times. But I either used no tag at all or SmG tag. No other tag! I don't use SmG Tag whenever I feel like noobing with vehicles, etc. If I'll noob with SmG Tag clan name will get affected. See my Xfire screen shots and you will see different names but no other Tag!

I will try my utmost to finish this misunderstanding!

Regards,
Former SmG Marine."

BTW I'll message you on Xfire Cloud :)

27 Jun 2011, 04:04 AM
Find Reply