Common mistake
Offline 90sPokemonFan

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 0
Likes Given: 0
Discord: 90s Pokemon Fan
Common mistake

I would like to say sorry I thought you were spammers, It happened so suddenly, everyone just joined so quickly, I thought was coming to raid the channel so I decided to say something about it and confused admins for spammers, I would like to say its the holiday season and all Ive been trying to do is spread a little holiday cheer, I never go on discords disrespecting people at all I always ask "hi how are you" to people. I encourage people to tell their tale. I am no cancer you think I am, Im the turquoise necklace rockin, hawaiian shirt wearin, tye dye shirt sorta of guy traditionally known as the 90s Pokemon Fanatic.

I was in channel talking to 2 others and suddenly 10 or 12 people joined the voice chat, seemed like a raid.. not sure, sorry for the confusion. =/

Please SmG Forgive me its the holiday season give me a chance to make it right and un-do the mother joke I said, I am sincerely sorry for anything Ive caused around 12am at night
21 Nov 2017, 02:10 AM
Find
Offline BlackHaze

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 349
Likes Given: 0
SmG YouTuberOverwatchSmG YouTuberLegendary
RE: Common mistake

Sorry for the really long delay for answering back I had work at 8am till 5pm which is now so I'm gonna unban you just make sure your not being rude and
listen to staff when they give verbal warning's and just make sure to read the rules.
[Image: po6bq.gif]
21 Nov 2017, 06:20 PM
Find