Offline NeoCloud

Banned
Banned
6 Years of Service
Threads: 9
Likes Given: 0
Discord: NeoCloud
Suggestions for PC owners

Some of the programs I use are Malwarebytes and CCleaner, along with Malwarebytes File Assassin, AVG free or Comodo, IOBit unlocker, Macruim Reflect and spybot anti-beacon for win10. Just tryn ta help anyone who doesnt have or know about these programs.
03 Dec 2017, 01:52 PM
Find Reply
Offline francisdon

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 5
Discord: francisdon
RE: Suggestions for PC owners

(03 Dec 2017, 01:52 PM)NeoCloud Wrote: Some of the programs I use are Malwarebytes and CCleaner, along with Malwarebytes File Assassin, AVG free or Comodo, IOBit unlocker, Macruim Reflect and spybot anti-beacon for win10. Just tryn ta help anyone who doesnt have or know about these programs.

Ok so what about the programs you did not explain much. what is the porous of each program what would i have in interest for using the programs?(i know what most are just trying to help)
(This post was last modified: 04 Dec 2017, 02:39 PM by FlasH™.)
04 Dec 2017, 01:50 PM
Find Reply
Offline NeoCloud

Banned
Banned
6 Years of Service

(04 Dec 2017, 01:50 PM)francisdon Wrote:
(03 Dec 2017, 01:52 PM)NeoCloud Wrote: Some of the programs I use are Malwarebytes and CCleaner, along with Malwarebytes File Assassin, AVG free or Comodo, IOBit unlocker, Macruim Reflect and spybot anti-beacon for win10. Just tryn ta help anyone who doesnt have or know about these programs.

Ok so what about the programs you did not explain much. what is the porous of each program what would i have in interest for using the programs?(i know what most are just trying to help)
Malwarebytes- Malwarebytes is an anti-malware software that finds and removes malware.

CCleaner - CCleaner, developed by Piriform, is a utility program used to clean potentially unwanted files and invalid Windows Registry entries from a computer.

FileASSASSIN- FileASSASSIN can eradicate any type of locked files from your computer.

If you use a computer, you've probably come across at least one of the following messages:

Cannot delete file: Access is denied
Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use
The source or destination file may be in use
The file is in use by another program or user
These messages commonly appear when you're trying to delete files deposited by a malware infection, though occasionally a file just goes on lockdown. Whatever the reason for the file, FileASSASSIN can remove it

Advanced programming techniques unload modules, close remote handles, and terminate processes in order to remove the particular locked file.

Warning: Please use caution with FileASSASSIN as deleting critical system files may cause system errors.

AVG- AVG Antivirus Free is an antimalware security suite that includes an active file and email scanner, plus Web browsing protection.

Comodo- Comodo Internet Security, developed and distributed by Comodo Group, is a freemium Internet security suite that includes an antivirus program, personal firewall, sandbox and a host-based intrusion prevention system.

IObit Unlocker- With IObit Unlocker, you won't be annoyed any more by messages like "Cannot delete file", "Access is denied", "undeleted files", "The file is in use by another program or user", or "There has been a sharing violation!" It is a powerful tool designed to fix such kinds of problems, by terminating all related processes that prevent you from deleting or accessing files / folders that you need to.

Macrium Reflect - Using Macrium Reflect you can backup whole partitions or individual files and folders into a single compressed, mountable archive file. You can use this archive to restore exact images of the partitions on a hard disk so that you can easily upgrade your hard disk or recover your system if it breaks.

SpyBot Anti-Beacon Spybot Anti-Beacon is a standalone tool which was designed to block and stop the various tracking (telemetry) issues present in Windows 10. 

[color=rgba(25, 24, 24, 0.6)]Hope this helps![/color]
(This post was last modified: 05 Dec 2017, 07:09 PM by NeoCloud.)
05 Dec 2017, 07:08 PM
Find Reply
Away SmG Blade

9 Years of Service
Threads: 127
Likes Given: 1
GeniusThanks From CloudDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterHalloweenChristmas 2018

Nice one NeoCloud. Thanks for the tips!
Stonks
06 Dec 2017, 12:34 PM
Find Reply
Offline NeoCloud

Banned
Banned
6 Years of Service

(06 Dec 2017, 12:34 PM)Blade Wrote: Nice one NeoCloud. Thanks for the tips!

Np ty bros
06 Dec 2017, 04:32 PM
Find Reply
Offline Kite

Zemox's maid
Donator
8 Years of Service
Threads: 55
Discord: Kite
Bronze MedalThanks From CloudGeniusDiscord WarriorJokerSilver Medal
HalloweenChristmas 2018Emerald DonatorBronyHalo GodHalloween 2019
Crystal Donator

Thanks for the tips my guy <3
07 Dec 2017, 06:19 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian

Avg is so average. I kinda think that malwarebytes is enough. Maybe wrong.
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
07 Dec 2017, 07:01 AM
Find Reply
Offline NeoCloud

Banned
Banned
6 Years of Service

(07 Dec 2017, 07:01 AM)Phoenix Wrote: Avg is so average. I kinda think that malwarebytes is enough. Maybe wrong.

Yeah replace AVG with (insert almost any average anti-virus here) lol
07 Dec 2017, 03:28 PM
Find Reply