George Michael
Offline Fabiozo

6 Years of Service
Threads: 31
Likes Given: 1
Discord: tia !#0001
FlamerThanks From CloudDiscord Warrior
George Michael

George Michael (Born June 25 1963 - Died 25 December 2016)
George Michael is THE freaking god of music, He's achieved seven number ones in the UK and eight number ones in the Billboard Hot 100 in the US. This emphasises how completely remarkable George Michael was, and how successful the life he lived was, another fact that conveys the idea he was a true god was the fact he's won multiple music awards through his 30 year-long career, this includes three Brit awards- He won best British male twice, four MTV Video Music Awards and loads more.

However, his song "Last Christmas" which was produced in 1984 has a line which states, "Last Christmas, I gave you my heart" And if you think about his death... It was last year on Christmas DAY. My baby George died of a heart and liver disease... It's been said he was suffering from dilated cardiomyopathy with myocarditis and fatty liver.

In other words, he died because of his heart.. and his lyric "Last Christmas, I gave you my heart" emphasises the fact last Christmas he literally gave us his heart, the song goes on to say "This year to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special" this just makes me feel highly dismal because I know he isn't here this year and therefore he won't be able to give his love to anybody... 
[Image: fab-v1.gif]

I'm back! Did you miss me?
03 Dec 2017, 02:39 PM
Find