Current time: 28 Apr 2024, 04:51 PM

Calling Everyone that plays CS
Away SmG PDrilla

11 Years of Service
Threads: 69
Likes Given: 0
GreenCS:GO Tournament AwardFortniterDiscord WarriorLegendary
RE: Calling Everyone that plays CS

(10 Dec 2017, 06:41 PM)Ray88 Wrote: And if you lose you have absolutely no excuse for rigging the tourney

You picked the teams for the last tourney since you assumed by handicapping and isolating all the decent players you would win. Why else would you not let beasty on my team?
Unless you have concrete proof of randomizing the teams, i call bull fucking shit.

You're actually retarded..

I spent a good deal of time making teams based off hours. Shy has 400+ hours so I paired him with you (Someone who's touched supreme) never seen him play. Next person I paired you with was Apollian, he was a sub and one of your other team mates didn't show up, again never seen him play before so you had to deal with that so rip. 

Beasty (400+ hours never seen him play but I know he touched le before the update) was put with uzzy (700+ hours again never seen him play) and paired with flash I think who had less than 50 hours which made sense. 

I never seen how any of the players played so I couldn't really tell who was bad and who was good. But now we have a general idea of whos good and whos not. 

Your literally mad over a fucking game... Its funny how mad you are cuz you lost and got zeusd 3 times :P 

Also, I feel like everyone was just rusty at the game so everyone was lowkey poo whereas I was actively playing for weeks lol 

Anyways GL to you and your team this tourney. If you lose you're gonna look like the biggest idiot, SIMPLE.
[Image: Pdrilla.png?width=1442&height=515]
(This post was last modified: 11 Dec 2017, 05:02 AM by PDrilla.)
11 Dec 2017, 04:53 AM
Find
Offline SmG Stinger

Reaper
12 Years of Service
Threads: 584
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Stingaz#8558
Gavel of TrinityThe BombGuardianOverwatchThanks From CloudSpeaker of the House
LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiamondWriter5KGamer
The BombHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018Discord MasterBronze Medal
Cool