Offline bulletslinger300

Banned
Banned
6 Years of Service
Threads: 13
Likes Given: 0
Discord: bulletslinger300
Adding a members only Music room to discord

I feel as if it would be nice to add a members only music room, I feel this way because when me and few buddies go in the music room to listen to some music, We run into Annoying mic spammers, and non rule following hooligans who ruin the experience for everyone around. This could be done in a few different ways,

We could make two public music rooms..

We could make a members only music room, and a new members music room

We could just add a members only music room (My personal choice)

And I have a few examples of irritants that made want to make this thread, Last night at approximately 8:02 pm (CT central time) A user by the name "razzre1" came into the music room while me, SmG neocloud, and SmG TwitchyNZ, were listening to some music, and he was repeatedly mic spamming, and screaming "I WILL SING FOR CS:GO SKINS, AND I WILL SING LOUDER FOR A KNIFE", As you can Imagine this was very annoying, It ruined our experience on the discord server as rule abiding citizens of the community of SmG. I have one more very vivid experience of a user coming in with around five of his friends and they started speaking french, (SmG discord is a English server) And I told them that, and I asked very nicely for them to stop and they did not, they proceeded to try and have me say a phrase in french that meant, "I suck d*c*, But a kind member let me know the meaning of that phrase,

So all in all, We really need a music room for members only, It would everybody's experience much better on the discord

Thanks!!!
10 Dec 2017, 11:14 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Adding a members only Music room to discord - by bulletslinger300 - 10 Dec 2017, 11:14 AM