Ban appeal
Offline Realm_Salvage

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Papa Ghost Lock
Ban appeal

Hi I got banned overnight for some reason when I was asleep I got on discord and I got two messages from Sheriff but I couldn’t respond and it said I was banned and no longer shared a server with him. 
What did I get banned for exactly? Whatever I did I’m sorry and I won’t do it again
-SmG Ghost

I think I got banned for “false reporting” Heltor, the report was honest to God 100% true. Not joking.
Heltor and his friends must have knew I reported him for something that falls under the lines of CP even thought it was in the 18+ channel. That’s still not ok even if the rule wasn’t enforced when it happened. So if you mod or admins want to interview, question or figure exactly what happened I could tell you just send me a friend request on discord and we can chat in dms about what happened.
Sheriff already knows what’s going on. Just friend me on Discord my tag name is Papa Ghost lock#4356.
This tag is for the mods and staff to friend me and dm me so we can try and get things sorted. But Heltor’s gang instantly must have found out it was me because they knew Heltor hated me.
Now I’ve been reported for mic spam quite a few times and conflict hauled me into a private room and gave me a decent lecture on that in the past saying “I will bring you out of this server just as fast as you joined.”
I’m fine with that learned my lesson from that. But if Heltor and his gang are reporting me for false reports then that’s just a load of crap.
Before the CP rule was enforced he said something along the lines of making jokes about child rape and giving himself sexual pleasure when I spoke.
I know he was joking but it really did make me feel uncomfortable especially because I’m underage. If the staff is reading this I hope you understand that this isn’t some bull crap story for just getting attention. The only attention I want out of this is for this thread to be notice by staff.
Friend me on discord, dm me or voice call me in discord I’ll tell you exactly what happened.
(This post was last modified: 22 Dec 2017, 07:21 AM by Realm_Salvage.)
22 Dec 2017, 07:00 AM
Find
Offline Conflict

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 30
Discord: Conflict#7677
OverwatchGreenThanks From CloudSapphire DonatorThe BombDiscord Warrior
FortniterBronze MedalGatekeeperSmoothGold MedalSilver Medal
Gavel of TrinityGamerHalo GodThanks From CloudPet LoverChristmas 2018
RE: Ban appeal

Due to people being in there that are trust worthy that has told us other wise I think you are still lying I have had so much trouble with you already yet you still found ways to cause problems I was not kidding when I said you were on your last strike and you were me personally I hope you don't get unbanned because you were nothing but a problem in the beginning I wish you the best in your hunt for a new community but falsely reporting people for such a big thing is wrong. Also from the people we talked to we heard that you were the one that was talking about it not him then you triggered him by saying I quote "cp is life fuck children" that kinda behavior will never be allowed in are discord server so like I said please find another community to bother with your bullshit
[Image: 1SENE5V.gif]
22 Dec 2017, 08:34 AM
Find
Offline Realm_Salvage

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Discord: Papa Ghost Lock

(22 Dec 2017, 08:34 AM)Gingerbread Wrote: Due to people being in there that are trust worthy that has told us other wise I think you are still lying I have had so much trouble with you already yet you still found ways to cause problems I was not kidding when I said you were on your last strike and you were me personally I hope you don't get unbanned because you were nothing but a problem in the beginning I wish you the best in your hunt for a new community but falsely reporting people for such a big thing is wrong. Also from the people we talked to we heard that you were the one that was talking about it not him then you triggered him by saying I quote "cp is life f**k children" that kinda behavior will never be allowed in are discord server so like I said please find another community to bother with your bullshit
Conflict, though I must tell you. You are very responsible and mature.
But your grammar needs a little work “are server” *our
22 Dec 2017, 08:49 AM
Find
Offline Conflict

Registered
13 Years of Service

not going to worry about it it's 7am could careless
22 Dec 2017, 09:16 AM
Find
Offline Conflict

Registered
13 Years of Service

As for that I'm going to go ahead and decline this ban appeal I hope you have better luck in the future finding a community that suits you better

/Locked
22 Dec 2017, 09:25 AM
Find