Offline SmG Hedgehog

SmG Member
6 Years of Service
Threads: 7
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Calneva32#2994
Halloween
Ban Appeal

I was banned from the SmG Clan discord server at around 9 P.M. Eastern daylight time on December 21st, 2017. When I was banned, I was under the Discord name "Calneva32#2994". The reason I was banned was due to blasting music in the server voice chat channel 3 times that night, and not obeying administrators/ moderators. I believe I should be unbanned because I'm not the one to do things to provoke other users (e.g. mic. spamming) on purpose. I did not realize that the game I was playing at the time was set that loud, and I had lost all of my ability to focus on anything at all, except for chatting and playing the game that had the music turned up on it. At first I was server-muted, but I was able to get unmuted by apologizing, and an admin gave me a warning. Unfortunately, do to my occasional absent-mindedness (which was bad last night), I forgot about the warning after about 5 minutes from receiving it. That was the first incident. The second incident was where the same game had the volume turned higher than before, in which I received a warning from a moderator a second time. I still forgot about the warning due to everyone talking over each other in the voice chat channel. And the third time I did it I was banned from the Discord server entirely. Looking back on what happened last night, I feel ashamed of my own wrongdoing, and I also Sincerely apologize for being ignorant to administrators/ moderators. I hope never to do it again in the future. If I do get unbanned, I will always remember the rules to the server, as well as abiding by them. And if I stay banned, I will have at least enjoyed the socialization I did do last night (Excluding the music-blasting).
[Image: 02bOnW5.gif]
22 Dec 2017, 04:15 PM
Find
Offline SmG Stinger

Reaper
12 Years of Service
Threads: 584
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Stingaz#8558
Gavel of TrinityThe BombGuardianOverwatchThanks From CloudSpeaker of the House
LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiamondWriter5KGamer
The BombHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018Discord MasterBronze Medal
Cool
RE: Ban Appeal

You have been unbanned, please be more careful in the future :)
[Image: Stinger-1.gif]
22 Dec 2017, 08:52 PM
Find