Current time: 06 May 2024, 06:03 AM

If we could screen babies for psychopathic or sociopathic tendencies, should we? What
Offline Lethal

Banned
Banned
6 Years of Service
Threads: 24
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Lethal_Bacon
If we could screen babies for psychopathic or sociopathic tendencies, should we? What

If we could screen babies for psychopathic or sociopathic tendencies, should we? What should we do with the babies that are likely become psychopaths?

I think we should. Help the child as they grow get through the tendencies through therapy etc. at an early age.
(This post was last modified: 24 Dec 2017, 05:11 PM by Lethal.)
24 Dec 2017, 05:05 PM
Find
Offline Bunny

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 14
Discord: Bunny
RE: If we could screen babies for psychopathic or sociopathic tendencies, should we? What

(24 Dec 2017, 05:05 PM)Lethal Wrote: If we could screen babies for psychopathic or sociopathic tendencies, should we? What should we do with the babies that are likely become psychopaths?

I think we should. Help the child as they grow get through the tendencies through therapy etc. at an early age.
I mean, Psychopathy develops over trauma and time, scanning at a young age won't do much but it is worth a try
<3Princess Bunny<3
24 Dec 2017, 07:35 PM
Find
Offline SmG Unreal

11 Years of Service
Threads: 45
Discord: Savage™#1505
OverwatchLegendary
RE: If we could screen babies for psychopathic or sociopathic tendencies, should we? What

More ways to justify abortion i guess.
[Image: d18134bafb2b0e1894ffc3a64e55355a.png]

25 Dec 2017, 12:28 AM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

There's nothing evil about Eugenics. We should screen for down syndrome and mental retardation and abort them. Think about from a reasonable perspective, you're reducing the burden on society, improving the genetic stock of humanity through artifical selection, AND you're saving the would be potato the pain of living a life mentally handicapped in this fucked up, ruthless world. I mean its bad for the rest of us, imagine how much worse it is for someone can't even grasp the complexities of life?
25 Dec 2017, 02:44 AM
Find
Offline SmG Tentacle

SmG's Overlord
6 Years of Service
Threads: 67
Discord: Tentacle#3954
Emerald DonatorScoutDiscord WarriorFortniter

I think they should grow up receiving the treatment they need in order to grow as a happy child. No one deserves to be treated badly for something they cannot control. These kind of treatments could help the recipient maintain a healthy mind.
25 Dec 2017, 05:31 AM
Find
Offline SmG Apollo

SmG Scout
Scout
6 Years of Service
Threads: 38
Discord: Apollo
ScoutDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterSupporterFortniterEmerald Donator
Thanks From CloudGavel of TrinityHalloweenGatekeeperChristmas 2018

(25 Dec 2017, 05:31 AM)Vinnoxi Wrote: I think they should grow up receiving the treatment they need in order to grow as a happy child. No one deserves to be treated badly for something they cannot control. These kind of treatments could help the recipient maintain a healthy mind.
Wow, I couldn't have said it better myself! :)
25 Dec 2017, 08:36 AM
Find
Offline Fabiozo

6 Years of Service
Threads: 31
Likes Given: 1
Discord: tia !#0001
FlamerThanks From CloudDiscord Warrior

I mean, it could prove to be beneficial. However I guess sometimes they're developed due to unfortunate circumstances.
[Image: fab-v1.gif]

I'm back! Did you miss me?
30 Dec 2017, 04:30 PM
Find