Current time: 03 May 2024, 03:42 PM

Me? A botter? Get Real
Offline Hiralis

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 133
Likes Given: 0
Me? A botter? Get Real

Alright so today I was on the SmG M2 server against someone called "WARRIOR" and I was easily kicking his butt with my pistol. He wasn't very happy with my skill level, I explained to him SmG members are elite players, he continued to call me an aimbot, and has apparently reported me to SmG. NOW I cannot go on a server for more than 4 mins without a message saying "The Server operator has kicked you from the server".
I would like this to get sorted out please. I am not angry, just rather annoyed I cannot continue pwning on SmG M2
Something I have always been told
Respect everyone you meet, even if you hate them, have respect for them. Help someone out if they need it, it'll help the world go around.
09 Jul 2011, 06:29 AM
Find
Offline SmG Nukem

Former Admin.
13 Years of Service
Threads: 1,078
Likes Given: 16
Discord: trinityshock
Speaker of the House5KGuardianEmerald DonatorLegendaryThe Bomb
DiamondDiscord WarriorChristmas 2018Gavel of TrinityGold MedalHalloween 2019
GamerThanks From CloudBug HunterTwitterInstagramDiscord Master
Re: Me? A botter? Get Real

Hiralis Wrote:Alright so today I was on the SmG M2 server against someone called "WARRIOR" and I was easily kicking his butt with my pistol. He wasn't very happy with my skill level, I explained to him SmG members are elite players, he continued to call me an aimbot, and has apparently reported me to SmG. NOW I cannot go on a server for more than 4 mins without a message saying "The Server operator has kicked you from the server".
I would like this to get sorted out please. I am not angry, just rather annoyed I cannot continue pwning on SmG M2

If you use SmG in your tag you get kicked as an impostor
I need to add you as a SmG member to the server tool list first
It had nothing to do with WARRIOR.

Next time you log on to forum use SmG Hiralis as your user name.

PS no-one gets banned without evidence or multiple witness' for glitching or aimbotting in this clan. Unless either myself or one of the other admins sees it especially one of our own members.
SmG members are always being accused for being aimbots because we are so pro, I just thank them for thinking so highly of my skills but remind them that all it takes is practice.
Don't piss off old people.
The older we get the less "life in prison" is a deterrent.
[Image: KKzbhsN.png]
I love how the Earth rotates, it really makes my day
09 Jul 2011, 07:15 AM
Find
Away SmG Storm

13 Years of Service
Threads: 203
Ghost

SmG Hiralis Wrote:Alright so today I was on the SmG M2 server against someone called "WARRIOR" and I was easily kicking his butt with my pistol. He wasn't very happy with my skill level, I explained to him SmG members are elite players, he continued to call me an aimbot, and has apparently reported me to SmG. NOW I cannot go on a server for more than 4 mins without a message saying "The Server operator has kicked you from the server".
just ignore it dude as you play in ce you tend to get alot of them.
[Image: MCZBxMS.gif]
10 Jul 2011, 02:30 AM
Find
Offline Piranha

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 55

It's ok man its got nothing to do with this warrior guy just ignore him you will meet people like that
[Image: ypfyf.jpg?1]
"I'm a Piranha. They live in the Amazon"
- Darla, Finding Nemo (2003)

H2VMK Member :D
[Image: 6zm0e8]
12 Jul 2011, 11:52 AM
Find