Current time: 01 Jun 2024, 06:32 AM

Lumoria
Offline Kurt-051

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 31
Likes Given: 0
Lumoria

MY NEW FAVORITE SINGLY PLAYER MAP! I am hoping that other Lumorias will come out, for it is awesome, especially the forerunner ruin bits. They have this awesome scene where you go into this pleasant little tunnel, and when you come out, dead marine. Since there ae lots, u juts pickup the sniper, and keep moving. Then, you end up in an overlook over this HUGE forerunner ruin space, and right on top of the bridge towards it, twenty spec ops grunts with plasma rifles, and a badass looking silver elite general with energy sword and that energy shield you see from the first halo e3. :shocked: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I have also heard you can play them online, but I dunno how. Maybe we could have a Lumoria time?
09 Jul 2011, 08:34 AM
Find Reply
Offline Mr. Maggot

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 179
Re: Lumoria

I will download the map tomorrow and try it out
[perc] [perc]
09 Jul 2011, 11:29 AM
Find Reply
Offline Sman545

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 137

SmG Kurt-051 Wrote:MY NEW FAVORITE SINGLY PLAYER MAP! I am hoping that other Lumorias will come out, for it is awesome, especially the forerunner ruin bits. They have this awesome scene where you go into this pleasant little tunnel, and when you come out, dead marine. Since there ae lots, u juts pickup the sniper, and keep moving. Then, you end up in an overlook over this HUGE forerunner ruin space, and right on top of the bridge towards it, twenty spec ops grunts with plasma rifles, and a badass looking silver elite general with energy sword and that energy shield you see from the first halo e3. :shocked: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I have also heard you can play them online, but I dunno how. Maybe we could have a Lumoria time?
project lumoria is badasss!!! i still havent been able top pkay the new update but its till was awesome i liked it alot. and yeah they need to make more lumorias also the fact that u were a girl spartan also made it more unique. dont forget the fact that ure fighting alongside badass odsts, and marines. loved the game, only thing i didnt like about it are the voices for the characters they were kinda wierd. and im not sure u can play it online with friends its never been done before, im pretty sure its possible though only bad thing would be the fact that wed need to have more warthogs be deployed by the pelicans, and wed need a new gametype. hmmm i know exactly how it would all work out, but since im not an expert at creating maps i cant help, maybe someone will ask the creators or something
~skrrtskrrt~~

[Image: tumblr_nwjh48gfnE1soqrhbo1_r1_1280.jpg]

09 Jul 2011, 10:02 PM
Find Reply
Offline Kurt-051

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 31

Yea, well, I think it has actually pretty good voices considering its a custom player made map. Voices usually aren't that good, exception is Epsilon Sp Final, u played that?
09 Jul 2011, 11:23 PM
Find Reply
Offline Sman545

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 137

SmG Kurt-051 Wrote:Yea, well, I think it has actually pretty good voices considering its a custom player made map. Voices usually aren't that good, exception is Epsilon Sp Final, u played that?
yup i love red vs blue
~skrrtskrrt~~

[Image: tumblr_nwjh48gfnE1soqrhbo1_r1_1280.jpg]

10 Jul 2011, 12:36 AM
Find Reply