Get ready for war
Offline Helghan Commander

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 4
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Helghan Commander
Exclamation  Get ready for war

So lest get in the point... if you play Supreme commander FA, Planetary annihilation titans  or   ashes of singularity Escalation... lest fight
i havent a real battle in much time.. cause none just bring me a real fight just some persons in PA but thats all, do you guys play this? 
cause im trying to make a team or  just friends to play this and get a real figth or just crush my enemys together and all that helghan stuff

im a experiment Commander in games like Starcraft 2, Supreme commander FA, Planetary annihilation and a Ashes of singularity Escalation

Starcraft 2:
 i played this game for 2 years and i stop... that was because i started a good time with BF4 but thats another history, in the game i like very much be zerg, sometimes terran.... you know the swarn... the mega zerg huge invasions with thounsands zerg monsters and ultralisks and mutalisks and zerglings

Supreme commander FA:
 im really good at supreme commander FA, but actually i get into a version called  LOUD and its like the same but with supreme commander 2 graphics and shaders, its very much optimizate and it works so much better i like it a lot, i chose cybran every game, every battle and i love make those gigan spider bots but actually i play a lot with mods like total maythem with those gigantic cybran experimental bots... i really like  push with artillery and transports and gunships attacks.... and dont forget the gigant cybran bettle bot, its huge and so heavy armored you can drop a nuke on him and hes still alive

Ashes of singularity Escalation
i like a lot this game but im not very good at this one, cause im really good with high income resources... but lest be honest this game is kinda dificult cause i start with this one recently and i dont play it very much but i prefer play like human and use the dreadnoughts i usually rush anty dreaghnouts with anti armys dreadnoughts and anti dreadnoughts army.... yeah thats like i do... im starting to think it doesnt work sometimes... 

Planetary annihilation Titans:
i play this since 2015 and my armys just take planets in minutes... its not so dificult like you think.. just some omegas to clean the area to land and 2 helios to open portals and send some Fenixs squads to the planet to clear the skys and drops all the army i usually use everything... everything... Nukes,Medics,halleys ,                          Vanguards,Icarus,Shellers,manhattans,Atlas titans ( i use them a lot, i know they re bad some times but Cmon when i have the  economy i just build them) asteroids, death stars,
kinda dificult use them when everyone is attacking you... in special waidhofer and skywalker or qzipco.... you know wha im talking about if you played this game in 2016
 specially talking about FFAs battles,  Im uber and i can make a nuke or a titan in less time than you need to attack my base
31 Dec 2017, 12:20 AM
Find Reply
Offline Mew

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
RE: Get ready for war

i used to play starcraft a lot. i played as protoss. i feel like playing terran was a bit harder and zerg was i think the hardest for me to play.

i’m not sure if that’s on purpose or not. i never really looked into it much. i haven’t played any of these other games. maybe i’ll check them out
03 Jan 2018, 12:21 PM
Find Reply