Ban Repeal
Offline oogabooga

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 0
Likes Given: 0
Discord: oogabooga#9063
Ban Repeal

I really don't know if i'm supposed to do a repeal to my ban repeal so sorry if i'm not T ~ T
1. discord server ?? (vc)
2. 2:30 AM EST
3. OogaBooga@9063
4: I believe I was banned by accidently sending a moderator a link to my discord server, i don't remember sending it. I only remember asking for a friend request idk if I accidentally copy and pasted it using a keyboard shortcut or whatever. Previous to getting banned I requested a friend request from the moderator I haven't met before, to try and convince them to unban a friend who's name is Chicken Butt#6262 which had just gotten banned,  I honestly don't know what happened but my link to my discord server was the last in my copy and paste logs after re-inviting a friend to a server and I genuinely have no idea how I sent it. I was in voice chat on the server at the time when I got banned, and had no idea what I did because at the time I had no idea I sent it. After wondering what I did wrong and consulting friends about it, I wanted to see if the moderator had accepted my friend request so I could ask what I did wrong, when I noticed I sent the link somehow, I'd really like for you to take into account my more detailed explanation and hope you consider my repeal, if you feel like you need more evidence i'd be obliged to send screenshots.

5. I feel like I should be unbanned because this is an accident, I didn't mean to break the rules and I hope you can give me another chance because I don't feel like i'm in the wrong here.

https://gyazo.com/b4d2e086408b21a213bca070c996aed1 ^^

https://gyazo.com/5812054115a18877c763fdb44702fae2
(This post was last modified: 02 Jan 2018, 05:55 AM by oogabooga.)
02 Jan 2018, 05:50 AM
Find
Offline Valuedtrash

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 0
Discord: valuedtrash#2578
RE: Ban Repeal

I can confirm that this was simply a mistake and I will assure you that Oogabooga will not have this happen again. For I was in the group chat with them when Chicken butt was trying to apologize to the other party in which there was a conflict involved. Oogabooga was trying to receive the contact information but the link was in their copy and paste instead of the person's discord. I hope you understand and realize it was truly an accident and give Oogabooga a second chance. If you would like to talk to me personally contact me through my discord valuedtrash#2578 . Thank you sincerely valuedtrash
Giggly -Love Trisha <3
02 Jan 2018, 05:59 AM
Find
Offline Conflict

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 30
Discord: Conflict#7677
OverwatchGreenThanks From CloudSapphire DonatorThe BombDiscord Warrior
FortniterBronze MedalGatekeeperSmoothGold MedalSilver Medal
Gavel of TrinityGamerHalo GodThanks From CloudPet LoverChristmas 2018
RE: Ban Repeal

Talking with valuedtrash

After talking with valuedtrash she explained what happen and how it was just honestly a mistake I assume something like this won't happen again but thank you for clearing everything up valuedtrash until then this app has been accepted and the person is now unbanned.

/Accepted
/Locked
[Image: 1SENE5V.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02 Jan 2018, 07:08 AM by Conflict.)
02 Jan 2018, 06:49 AM
Find