I was banned
Offline Bunny

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 14
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Bunny
I was banned

1. Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on. SmG gaming discord

2. Please state the exact name you were using when banned. Princess Bunny

3. State any other names you have used separately. I have no other names

4. Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone. 1/3/2018, EST, 10:44

5. Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned. There was a male who was harassing me, and we got into an argument, I was told if I brought it up again I would be banned. I DID NOT BRING IT UP AGAIN. He claimed I called him a pedo which is untrue.

6. Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible. I didn't bring up the topic again, I did not call him anything, i have him blocked and muted. 

7. Admin decisions are final, further ban appeals will result in banning from forums.

<3Princess Bunny<3
03 Jan 2018, 11:48 PM
Find
Offline Conflict

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 30
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Conflict#7677
OverwatchGreenThanks From CloudSapphire DonatorThe BombDiscord Warrior
FortniterBronze MedalGatekeeperSmoothGold MedalSilver Medal
Gavel of TrinityGamerHalo GodThanks From CloudPet LoverChristmas 2018
RE: I was banned

Due to a recent report from an SmG Member you have been removed from SmG Gaming Community. Calling a member a pedo inside of our server will not be tolerated as we have told you among others to keep this kind of things out of the discord. Not only does this look poor for our members, but it it disrespectful towards SmG . You may have had him muted but you talked loud enough that you were heard through another persons mic. You had already been warned several days ago, yet you went ahead and did this anyway. You constantly bring drama or create drama in our server. I'm sorry but you have been banned from the SmG Gaming Discord.

Sooooo your app have been declined.

/Locked
/Declined
[Image: 1SENE5V.gif]
04 Jan 2018, 02:54 AM
Find