Ban Appeal
Offline Finlay Coffin

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Finlay Coffin
Ban Appeal

1. Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on.
                       SmG Discord Server                            
  2. Please state the exact name you were using when banned.
                             Smg Finlay Coffin
  3. State any other names you have used separately.
    N/A
  4. Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
    Wasnt given one done some time while i was sleeping. Time Zone GMT  04/01/2018
  5. Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
    I think i was banned Due to a argument with the moderator Conflict i had no problem with his request to stop moving the music bot out of the music rooms it was just he was claiming i was disrespectful and when i asked for what i had said with such disrespect he would reply with laughing emojis and kept threatening to mute and ban me. But if i did say anything to offend him i am sorry. i know this Appeal hasn't  made a difference to the whole Drama i would appreciate it you could do as i wish as NGL this is the only discord server i like At the moment. Also i would like to say the only sort of warning i was given was from Conflict and only Conflict say please stop moving the bot out of the music room so we did. And i have just read james hollis appeal and he didnt tell me to stop once and the wasnt disrespect intentional but if it offended Confilct im sorry again.
  6. Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
    I think i should be unbanned or at least let me have a conversation with a member of your team because i am yet to receive a reason for the ban and i would like to talk this out.I sent screen shots to Cloud and Uzzy of the chat. I also pmed Conflict asking to call so i could talk it out but at the end i said i would stop, after my mute was over it was bought back up, so i was defending my self again, I even asked them to stop but i guess it was taken as a joke (No Big Deal).But i would highly appreciate if you could unban me from your discord server. At least give me a second chance as i would like to start fresh like it is my first day in the server and put all of this behind us.
Thank you for taking time to read this.
(This post was last modified: 04 Jan 2018, 02:54 PM by Finlay Coffin. Edit Reason: Improvements )
04 Jan 2018, 02:13 PM
Find
Offline Kite

Zemox's maid
Donator
8 Years of Service
Threads: 55
Discord: Kite
Bronze MedalThanks From CloudGeniusDiscord WarriorJokerSilver Medal
HalloweenChristmas 2018Emerald DonatorBronyHalo GodHalloween 2019
Crystal Donator
RE: Ban Appeal

Being discussed, please be patient.
04 Jan 2018, 05:15 PM
Find
Offline Finlay Coffin

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Discord: Finlay Coffin

ok thank you =D

i am going off to sleep now so i will check tomorrow when i get home from work thanks guys

(This post was last modified: 04 Jan 2018, 06:02 PM by Finlay Coffin.)
04 Jan 2018, 05:17 PM
Find
Offline Conflict

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 30
Discord: Conflict#7677
OverwatchGreenThanks From CloudSapphire DonatorThe BombDiscord Warrior
FortniterBronze MedalGatekeeperSmoothGold MedalSilver Medal
Gavel of TrinityGamerHalo GodThanks From CloudPet LoverChristmas 2018

I'm going to go ahead and decline this as well you should have thought about this before the fact you were banned I told you to stop many times all I was doing was telling you to keep the bot in music room instead of listening you told me to fix the rules in the server when there is nothing wrong with them also instead of using the music channel you went into the chill room and used the musicbot instead of the music channel like I told you too then you said I was harassing you because I told you where to keep the musicbot you also went on for hours about this when I and others told you to drop it clearly you did not care about being in the server so again I'm going to decline this app also

/declined
/locked
[Image: 1SENE5V.gif]
04 Jan 2018, 11:35 PM
Find