Unfair ban
Offline Jacobpurple1

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
Discord: DJDawg
Unfair ban

I request to be unbanned as i said something in the CAH game tonight and i feel being banned was unjust and unright.

I was banned for making a obscene joke towards venom i guess after they said they would all be banned if their card wasmt picked

I do truly regret my actions and wish to be unbanned but my reasoning for this was that the hosts were told to mute SmG members and ban non members

My issue with this is that i put in a post and it was denyed due to not answering all the questions I fixed it the day after and its been two days since then and nobody has even looked at it. I feel the ban was unfair and not right to do since it wasnt my fault i wasnt a member yet.

I truly enjoy the chat and i enjoy making people happy and i wish for my ban to be revoked Or at least call me on discord to discuss it furither.

Sorry for the bother and the pain of having you look through this but i am thankful for the time spent and i hope that i get to spend more time in this wonderful chat.

Time-7:00 EST 
Chat: Cards Group #2
Name:DJdawg
Reasons and requests stated above^
(This post was last modified: 06 Jan 2018, 08:17 PM by Jacobpurple1.)
06 Jan 2018, 08:10 PM
Find
Offline Kite

Zemox's maid
Donator
8 Years of Service
Threads: 55
Discord: Kite
Bronze MedalThanks From CloudGeniusDiscord WarriorJokerSilver Medal
HalloweenChristmas 2018Emerald DonatorBronyHalo GodHalloween 2019
Crystal Donator
RE: Unfair ban

Please be patient your ban appeal is being reviewed and discussed as we speak, if you wish to speak with me in discord my information is
Kite#8544.
06 Jan 2018, 08:18 PM
Find
Offline Kite

Zemox's maid
Donator
8 Years of Service
Threads: 55
Discord: Kite
Bronze MedalThanks From CloudGeniusDiscord WarriorJokerSilver Medal
HalloweenChristmas 2018Emerald DonatorBronyHalo GodHalloween 2019
Crystal Donator
RE: Unfair ban

After some discussion of your appeal, the staff has decided to unban you from the discord.

However, your application to become a member will be put on hold for one week, if after this week passes and we've received no reports about you causing trouble you will be accepted as a member.

Please refrain from saying those types of jokes in channels(with the exception of the 18+ channel).

/Your appeal has been accepted.
(This post was last modified: 06 Jan 2018, 08:39 PM by Kite.)
06 Jan 2018, 08:37 PM
Find