Ban Appeal
Offline Bunny

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 14
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Bunny
Ban Appeal

1. Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on. Discord SmG gaming community server
  2. Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number. ?Princess Bunny? #1399
  3. State any other names you may have used separately. Bunny #1399
  4. Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
  5. Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned. Accused of calling someone a pedo after being told to not bring up the topic.
  6. Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible. I love the server so much and I didn't call him a pedo. I will stay out of trouble and be respectful from now on.
<3Princess Bunny<3
07 Jan 2018, 09:20 PM
Find
Offline Kite

Zemox's maid
Donator
8 Years of Service
Threads: 55
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Kite
Bronze MedalThanks From CloudGeniusDiscord WarriorJokerSilver Medal
HalloweenChristmas 2018Emerald DonatorBronyHalo GodHalloween 2019
Crystal Donator
RE: Ban Appeal

After discussing your ban appeal, we've decided to give you a final chance.

Please note that you will be under the watchful eyes of our staff and if you are caught slipping up again you will be permanently banned(all ban appeals will be declined, regardless of how sad or sorry you are).

You will be unbanned from our discord, however, you will not be able to apply for membership in SmG for one month, if the one month passes and you've stayed clear of any trouble you will be eligible to re-apply.

/Appeal Accepted.
(This post was last modified: 08 Jan 2018, 12:02 AM by Kite.)
08 Jan 2018, 12:01 AM
Find