WW2 dlc zombies
Offline blackoutsensei

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Blackoutsensei
WW2 dlc zombies

so like the tittle says anyone getting the new zombie dlc?? if not how come? whats your guys opions on it and the new cod in genral??

[Image: tumblr_o4hqgiHQGf1uazugyo1_250.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09 Jan 2018, 04:22 PM by blackoutsensei.)
09 Jan 2018, 04:09 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline iSkillx

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Discord: Syth iSkillx
RE: WW2 dlc zombies

Its good ....... i dont really like the multiplayer but zombies are good

10 Jan 2018, 01:37 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline Sconezy

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Discord: Garavon#4768

I bought the season pass, so it would be silly of me if I didn't get it. As for my thoughts on the game, it is easily one of my favorites. Zombies is quite as good as Treyarch's, but that is just my opinion, though I have to say it's better than Exo Zombies and IW zombies. The fact that they have a double easter egg, an easier one where it tells you all the steps, and a harder one where you have to figure out the steps yourself, is really nice. It allows the hardcore players their challenge while still allowing the more casual players an actual objective in game besides 'survive.' The Multiplayer is a nice change from the last few bunny hopping simulators we had, and I really like the idea of the HQ and the Divisions, but the gameplay itself seems to get kind of boring after a few games, but that may just be me. The Campaign is worth playing, unless you hate Stealth missions and quick time events, which there are quite a few of in this one. The story itself is pretty solid, and if you play with decent audio, can be really immersive. All in all it is a pretty solid game, and I am really excited for the DLC, mainly for The Darkest Shore, I am very interested to see how they continue the zombies story, and if it will be anywhere near as good as Treyarch's, which will be rather difficult to do.
26 Jan 2018, 09:36 PM
Find Reply
Offline blackoutsensei

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Discord: Blackoutsensei

(26 Jan 2018, 09:36 PM)Sconezy Wrote: I bought the season pass, so it would be silly of me if I didn't get it. As for my thoughts on the game, it is easily one of my favorites. Zombies is quite as good as Treyarch's, but that is just my opinion, though I have to say it's better than Exo Zombies and IW zombies. The fact that they have a double easter egg, an easier one where it tells you all the steps, and a harder one where you have to figure out the steps yourself, is really nice. It allows the hardcore players their challenge while still allowing the more casual players an actual objective in game besides 'survive.' The Multiplayer is a nice change from the last few bunny hopping simulators we had, and I really like the idea of the HQ and the Divisions, but the gameplay itself seems to get kind of boring after a few games, but that may just be me. The Campaign is worth playing, unless you hate Stealth missions and quick time events, which there are quite a few of in this one. The story itself is pretty solid, and if you play with decent audio, can be really immersive. All in all it is a pretty solid game, and I am really excited for the DLC, mainly for The Darkest Shore, I am very interested to see how they continue the zombies story, and if it will be anywhere near as good as Treyarch's, which will be rather difficult to do.
yess just saying iw zambies were 100% trash i hated the exo suits so much

[Image: tumblr_o4hqgiHQGf1uazugyo1_250.gif]

30 Jan 2018, 03:57 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline dave_draco

Registered
2 Years of Service
Threads: 4
Discord: Dave/Draco#0365

(09 Jan 2018, 04:09 PM)blackoutsensei Wrote: so like the tittle says anyone getting the new zombie dlc?? if not how come? whats your guys opions on it and the new cod in genral??

what do you think of cold war zombies? personally its the only thing i play cold war for except for levelling guns
12 Aug 2021, 08:50 PM
Find Reply
Offline DeathKing

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 20
Likes Given: 140
Discord: DeathShinobi

(12 Aug 2021, 08:50 PM)dave_draco Wrote:
(09 Jan 2018, 04:09 PM)blackoutsensei Wrote: so like the tittle says anyone getting the new zombie dlc?? if not how come? whats your guys opions on it and the new cod in genral??

what do you think of cold war zombies? personally its the only thing i play cold war for except for levelling guns

they are sometimes cool
[Image: Signature.png]
Never Fight With Gods 
13 Aug 2021, 01:23 AM
Find Reply