Offline Koalala

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Koalala ♡
Big Grin  ABOUT ME :)

Hey im Koalala and im going to tell you a bit bout me,
I was born and still live in Australia. My background is Turkish but i dont really know how to speak it so communication with my grandparents is hard :/ i have a family of 4 my Mum, Dad and younger sister which is 12. My birthday is the 7th of November 2002 so im 15 atm and starting year 10 this year. I go to an all girls school which some people find annoying but im fine and used to it, my friends are great so its fun.

This year i have 3 electives for school this year which are Communication and design, Fashion design and lastly Studio arts; so you can tell i enjoy arts. Not that im good at it tbh but i hope to be one day. I also enjoy singing, im not in any singing classes but its just something i like to do casually that i like. I love meeting new people and making friends, i get bored easily and pretty often so i like calling and texting people on discord or even other social medias. 

My favourite colour atm while writing this post is purple and my favourite animal, of course, no surprise is koalas. if you want to know anything about me feel free to dm me and id love to know about you too :)

Thanks for reading this is you diiiiddd
15 Jan 2018, 07:21 PM
Find Reply
UzzyFTW

Unregistered
54 Years of Service

RE: ABOUT ME :)

Welcome to SmG homes!
16 Jan 2018, 04:35 AM
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian

Whale cum.
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
16 Jan 2018, 07:05 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG ☼Alpha wolf☼

SmG Member
6 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Discord: ☼Alpha Wolf☼#0129
HalloweenGamerHalloween 2019

(15 Jan 2018, 07:21 PM)Koalala Wrote: Hey im Koalala and im going to tell you a bit bout me,
I was born and still live in Australia. My background is Turkish but i dont really know how to speak it so communication with my grandparents is hard :/ i have a family of 4 my Mum, Dad and younger sister which is 12. My birthday is the 7th of November 2002 so im 15 atm and starting year 10 this year. I go to an all girls school which some people find annoying but im fine and used to it, my friends are great so its fun.

This year i have 3 electives for school this year which are Communication and design, Fashion design and lastly Studio arts; so you can tell i enjoy arts. Not that im good at it tbh but i hope to be one day. I also enjoy singing, im not in any singing classes but its just something i like to do casually that i like. I love meeting new people and making friends, i get bored easily and pretty often so i like calling and texting people on discord or even other social medias. 

My favourite colour atm while writing this post is purple and my favourite animal, of course, no surprise is koalas. if you want to know anything about me feel free to dm me and id love to know about you too :)

Thanks for reading this is you diiiiddd

welcome ! and nice to know you lol
16 Jan 2018, 07:22 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Sir Duck

Captain
Captains
10 Years of Service
Threads: 162
Likes Given: 24
Discord: Sir Duck#8774
Christmas 2018LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperEntertainerHalloween 2019DrunkProgrammerTwitter
InstagramBoost GangThanks From CloudBronze MedalGold MedalBug Hunter
Crystal DonatorThe BombLegendary

Oh! Nice to have you here...
16 Jan 2018, 01:39 PM
Find Reply