Banned
Offline HannahToddy

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 0
Discord: HannahToddy
Banned

There question aren’t appearing on the screen for me so I’m answering them off from what I can remember. 

I was banned from the discord smg sever. My username is HannahToddy and my number is 6293. I was messages by a bot saying I was banned for sending nudes!
I haven’t done anything like that! I’m also hurt because no one even told me this so I haven’t been able to defend myself. Unless they did and I do don’t see it because  I haven’t on for the past three days. I would like to be messaged so we can get to the bottom of this

EDIT (Thank you for the help kite):

Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on.

- The Smg sever on discord

Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.

- HannahToddy #62930

State any other names you may have used separately.

- I’ve always used HannahToddy

Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.

I do apologise but I have no answer for this. My phone had a hard reset sometime after I read the message. So all of the data is pretty much gone for me. Including all my games on my phone ;(

Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.

-The information was just ‘nudes’. For one I don’t send them because my body is not something for show! The only thing I know about something like that is when some girl sent me some anime nude thing so I sent some human one back. Oh and I know about some other girl that had some spread by another person. I will not be using names due to privacy of her sake.

Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.

- Well I’m confused of what the situation was and I have no defensive because I don’t know what actions I’m defending!
But I know for a fact that if I did something wrong I should have been warned as I’m member and ive hadn’t had any warning. But I might have but I wouldn’t know because I haven’t been on for the last couple of days due to my phone being bad and I had an earing done so I can’t really put my headset on because it’s sore and we believe infected. But yeah that’s all I have with the information thing. I would probably have more if I knew what it was.

Thank you for taking your time to read and analyse the woarm. I do apologise due to any grammar problems.

Thanks once again.
(This post was last modified: 24 Jan 2018, 05:10 AM by HannahToddy.)
23 Jan 2018, 02:36 PM
Find
Offline Kite

Zemox's maid
Donator
8 Years of Service
Threads: 55
Discord: Kite
Bronze MedalThanks From CloudGeniusDiscord WarriorJokerSilver Medal
HalloweenChristmas 2018Emerald DonatorBronyHalo GodHalloween 2019
Crystal Donator
RE: Banned

Please be patient while the staff looks at your appeal, in the mean time I will post the format here, feel free to edit ur post accordingly

Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
(This post was last modified: 23 Jan 2018, 08:12 PM by Kite.)
23 Jan 2018, 08:11 PM
Find
Offline HannahToddy

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Discord: HannahToddy

(23 Jan 2018, 08:11 PM)Kite Wrote: Please be patient while the staff looks at your appeal, in the mean time I will post the format here, feel free to edit ur post accordingly

Thank you! I will!
24 Jan 2018, 04:55 AM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian

All evidence has been accumulated and a verdict has been reached.

The images that were sent to fellow members were of you in extremely revealing clothing. We understand that you realise your body isn't for show, but as staff, we were worried about the consequences would follow after the images were given to certain respective parties. Therefore we believed it was necessary, given the moment, to protect you and at the same time, warn you of the dangers of showing your body to strangers online. This ban was to prevent further inappropriate images being sent which preserves both you and our Discord's integrity.

However, after further consideration and analysis of this thread, we believe your sincerity is enough to have you unbanned from our Discord server. However, you will be monitored for month. After that month, you may reapply for membership. If during that 1 month, you break another rule, your ban will be extended and possibly be permanent. Similarly, during that month, if you reapply for membership, it will automatically be rejected and may even extend the time until your eligibility for membership applications.

/Case closed
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
24 Jan 2018, 05:51 AM
Find