Rift
Offline Sconezy

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Garavon#4768
Rift

So, I did some browsing and didn't see any posts on Rift, so I thought I should make one. Rift is an MMORPG that was released back in 2011, and is still played today. It is currently on it's 4th large expansion, Prophecy of Anhket. It has a variety of things to do, such as crafting, dungeons, pvp, raids, etc. Something that I've noticed is a lot of people dislike playing MMOs because they have to do quest after quest to get to max level, but in Rift, there are other ways of leveling. Instant Adventures are one of the best ways to get from level 10 up to level 65, and then questing through the current world will get you to the level cap of 70. Other things of interest in the game are the Zone Events (events that involve doing several challenges before fighting a boss, awarding loot based off the level of the zone), Rifts (multi staged planar events where you fight through several stages of enemies, gaining reputation and currency through the 5 to 6 stages. There are multiple forms of Rifts, each with their own little twist and rewards), Raids (large groups of 10-20 fighting through several difficult bosses with high end loot), Artifact collecting (little collectable items scattered randomly through the world, several artifacts to a set, finish a set and turn it in for rewards), and much more!
26 Jan 2018, 10:23 PM
Find Reply