Offline SmgDragoMan

Banned
Banned
6 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Discord: SmgDragoMan
Sad  ban appeal

1.   SmG Gaming Community                                                                                                                                                                2.   SmgDragoMan #2487                                                                                                                                                                    3.   none                                                                                                                                                                                            4.   January.28/2018 1:43 (UTC-04:00) Atlantic Time (Canada)                                                                                                                5.   because i used caps to much and like spamming                                                                                                                              6.   Well i should be un banned because banning people is just no fun for younger generations. people who were banned and are banners now are probably angry and sad and lonely. Younger generations look up to us and we just push or put them down. i also will follow the rule this time. i will read them everyday so I dont forget them and i will also be grateful if im unbanned and do what the server admins and managers etc say.
28 Jan 2018, 02:19 AM
Find
Offline SmG CCPrincess

9 Years of Service
Threads: 42
Discord: CCPrincess#3132
Graphics MasterWriterDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorScoutGavel of Trinity
OverwatchHalloweenSweetChristmas 2018JokerBronze Medal
Guardian
RE: ban appeal

Please be patient as the staff discuss your situation and come to a consensus! Thanks!

*flails*
- CCPrincess 

[Image: Sig-3.gif]
28 Jan 2018, 03:04 AM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: ban appeal

Too many rules have been broken in your case.

You've even posted a link to your Discord on our forums which was an attempted copy of our SmG Discord. You have been banned after abusing an admin in chat followed by spamming the chat with the abuse.

Your actions afterwards, however have resulted in a permanent ban on both forums and Discord.

/Case Closed
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
28 Jan 2018, 06:02 AM
Find