Offline betel

Banned
Banned
6 Years of Service
Threads: 9
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Mason#8195
Ban Appeal

Hello, i am here to try and uplift my ban. i was banned on the SmG gaming community, I believe i was accused and then banned for "Ear Raping" a chat on the server, without any recorded proof you do not reserve any right to ban me for that reason, and i argued the fact to staff in an appropriate manner and got banned for it. i do understand that i was potentially banned for other reasons as well, but was never full on unkind to anyone. but  also their are other reasons i got banned including and putting a nazi symbol on my pfp for ANOTHER chat. i take full responsibility for everything i did wrongful and are hopeful i can be accepted back into the community and change my ways. i want to help the community grow stronger and make gaming headlines. i do not intend to harm anyone in any way.

Please take this into consideration and come to an appropriate case conclusion which will be healthy for both parties involved.

Kind regards

Mason Dunn
12 Feb 2018, 07:29 PM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: Ban Appeal

Taking full responsibility isn't enough.
You should have realised when you were making mistakes and refrained from doing so. Instead you broke the rules on multiple occasions despite warnings from staff.

As of now, we have decided to leave you banned with no further chance of appeal. However, we will keep you unbanned on the forums to monitor your behaviour here. If we observe a change in behaviour that coincides with our rules and policies, you may be eligible for a re-appeal.
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
12 Feb 2018, 09:07 PM
Find