Equality?
Offline Fabiozo

6 Years of Service
Threads: 31
Likes Given: 1
Discord: tia !#0001
FlamerThanks From CloudDiscord Warrior
Equality?

So, I think everyone is aware that naturally men are born stronger than women whilst women are usually the smarter gender (Scientifically proven), so because of this do you think all jobs should be available for men and women or that some should be restricted due to the NATURAL differences, although some could argue men and women are equal yet they wouldn't agree with a man hitting a woman.. Surely it's no different with jobs?

Do you think women and men are equal in all ways and that all jobs should be available to both genders or not? What's your opinion? [Image: bulba.png]
[Image: fab-v1.gif]

I'm back! Did you miss me?
18 Feb 2018, 02:53 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Tentacle

SmG's Overlord
6 Years of Service
Threads: 67
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Tentacle#3954
Emerald DonatorScoutDiscord WarriorFortniter
RE: Equality?

This is a pretty broad topic so I'm gonna try my best to just answer the question having to do with the jobs. I personally think that both women and men are equal. And, yes, speaking generally women are typically more intelligent and men are physically stronger. Although this may be true, it's possible that the roles could be switched. It all depends on the person. People have their strengths and weaknesses. It's not always having to do with what gender they are. Yes, these types of people are the smaller percentage among everyone else, but they exist. So I personally think that it really depends on if the person can prove that they can handle the job. Neither gender deserves special treatment. If they have met the requirements for the job, they should be able to get it. I hope that makes sense. It's kinda all over the place but ye that's just my opinion on it. 
[Image: pepe1.png]
(This post was last modified: 18 Feb 2018, 03:47 PM by Tentacle.)
18 Feb 2018, 03:38 PM
Find Reply
Offline Yumii Hinata

SmG Designer
Banned
6 Years of Service
Threads: 19
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Yumii Hinata
Graphics MasterCrystal DonatorSupporterGold Medal
RE: Equality?

I was going to express my opinion.. But it would sound very much like tentacles ~ took the words right from my mouth tehee
18 Feb 2018, 03:46 PM
Find Reply