Banned
Banned
6 Years of Service
Threads: 20
Likes Given: 0
Discord: ToniThiccy
Hey yall ;)

Sooooo here is what happened. 

1)I've read the guidelines for like the 3rd time >.> So I guess it's burnt in my head. Not that I was banned 3 time because I wasn't this is literally my first ban. 
2)I was banned on the SmG Discord 
3)ToniThiccy #1025
4)None
5)I think I was banned at 8:30pm on February 27,2018. Mountain Time
6)Well basically I posted a not safe for work video in spambox which I didn't really think wasn't nsfw but I guess I was wrong. I wasn't given a warning or anything soooo >.> Anyways It was about a girl feeding as a trans-minion vampire and she sucked water and food coloring out of a tampon to get a reaction out of people. Then people called it gross and it was deleted and I didn't really fuss or anything about it. But yeah
7)Anyways, Personally I think I should be unbanned because I really like the server and I'm literally on every single day. I am pretty active and I wasn't really trying to offend or hurt anyone because I never try and do that. Next time I will make sure not to post stuff or links that isn't NSFW so I don't get banned. Anyways, qute qween is sad and really hopes you guys consider unbanning me because this is actually a really decent group.
27 Feb 2018, 11:40 PM
Find
Offline Conflict

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 30
Discord: Conflict#7677
OverwatchGreenThanks From CloudSapphire DonatorThe BombDiscord Warrior
FortniterBronze MedalGatekeeperSmoothGold MedalSilver Medal
Gavel of TrinityGamerHalo GodThanks From CloudPet LoverChristmas 2018
RE: Hey yall ;)

Please wait while staff discusses your ban appeal!
[Image: 1SENE5V.gif]
(This post was last modified: 27 Feb 2018, 11:43 PM by Conflict.)
27 Feb 2018, 11:42 PM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: Hey yall ;)

Before a verdict is given, I believe some information is needed to fill in the complete story.

You were not banned purely on what transpired today, but rather on an accumulation of offences. I will not deny that today's events did influence the final decision, but to reiterate, the ban was not purely dependent on the posted NSFW link.
Over this past week, we've constantly monitored your behaviour and your name was also discussed in relation to toxicity and the starting of drama in chat.

As of now, we have decided to keep you banned for a month to ensure that you will have a full and total reflection on your behaviour. Please bear in mind, positive activity on the forums will help in your potential re-integration into the Discord server.

/Locked
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
28 Feb 2018, 04:50 AM
Find