Likes Given: 0
Discord: HelHeimy#6969
Emerald DonatorFortniterDiscord WarriorScoutCrystal DonatorSmG's Got Talent
Graphics MasterThanks From CloudGamerDiscord MasterTwitterHalloween
Pet LoverBronyHand-held/Mobile GamerChristmas 2018
Banned for leaked dms

1. Confirm you have read our Community Rules
    As always, yes.

2. Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on.
    SmG Gaming Community

3. Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
    FeelsHugManQwQ#0911 

4. State any other names you may have used separately.
    SmG HelheimDK
  5. Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
    I only have a time on the pm conflict send me, that was 8:45am CET

6. Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
    The reason is a copy from the pm I got "Helheim has been banned for disrespecting members and having a group of people bully a member she is also toxic to certain people in the community and a dm was getting around of her bashing a member. I told her when she got unbanned via dm that she needed to start fresh and drop the drama and she didn't she kept going down this road and did not listen."

7. Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible. 
    So lets start the the disrespecting and being toxic to members. 
    There was 2-3 people joining near the same time. They have been harassing me for 3 days, saying degrading words and claiming that I abused my scout powers. I followed what I got told and blocked both of them.
    For the group, I am not 100 sure what "group" I have. If you guys mean a discord group, yes am in one discord call/group, This is with members from SmG. We are normally talking about or days, and stuff there is happining. But Its not used for hating on people, or making attacks on them. Its clear that of course when a person are lying to get me banned, my friends are gonna get mad, and because of there past experience, they gonna have a opinion on him. Its not my choice if they act on it or not. Its not my fault if they chose to go after him or neg rep him. If you guys want alibi, you can ask SmG Pandora, SmG Speedy, SmG Nox, SmG Masty, SmG Homra and SmG Yumii. They are all in the group. 
For the dms, I was having a conversation with a old member (not a member anymore) I saw him at the time as a friend that i trusted. I was talking about the person who got me banned first time. I was very harsh in this conversation. I was letting all my frustratiuons, and anger out in these dms. I felt really mistreated my SmG and some of there staff. Some of you guys may not believe this. But I care a lot about this community and a lot of the people in here. when I got banned first time, I was so sad, I cant nearly not express how it felt. It was like getting taken away your family. 
         So these dms where very personal. 
         I was really unlucky that this person I talked to, was not that trustworthy after all. And send them directly to the person I talked about, he tried to talk start drama again, wanted me to react. 
         I was contacted by both SmG Donald Trump, and Cloud, telling me to stop it and block him. That I did. 
         He have been sending my personal dms around, to a lot of people, I dont appreciate that. Its disrespecting me, and showing no care of how I was hurt in that situation. 

I was I think two days after that banned. Even tho it had been dealt with, I did get a warning from two staff. And I acted apon it, and blocked the person. And even after that I got banned.  

I want to come back because a lot of people I care about is on this server. And I deserve to come back because both these bans are biased and dont have any reason. I kept drama out of SmG. The person there banned me, brought it back again. 

I do have screenshots of the conversation, the person trying to start shit with me in dms, my warnings from both staff members. And all my dms are open if you guys want profe of anything. 
         I am not gonna share them here tho for the respect of the different people. But my inbox are open here and in discord if staff want them.
[Image: EBlO1U4.gif]
(This post was last modified: 28 Feb 2018, 04:07 PM by HelHeim.)
28 Feb 2018, 04:05 PM
Find
Away SmG HelHeim

Wires Victim
6 Years of Service
Threads: 91
Discord: HelHeimy#6969
Emerald DonatorFortniterDiscord WarriorScoutCrystal DonatorSmG's Got Talent
Graphics MasterThanks From CloudGamerDiscord MasterTwitterHalloween
Pet LoverBronyHand-held/Mobile GamerChristmas 2018
RE: Banned for leaked dms

I have a wish if its posible.
when mods and admins are looking at this. I dont want BlackHaze or Nobgoblin to be a part of the decision.
Because both have shown biased against me, and I know that stuff is importen for u.
[Image: EBlO1U4.gif]
28 Feb 2018, 04:56 PM
Find
Offline Conflict

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 30
Discord: Conflict#7677
OverwatchGreenThanks From CloudSapphire DonatorThe BombDiscord Warrior
FortniterBronze MedalGatekeeperSmoothGold MedalSilver Medal
Gavel of TrinityGamerHalo GodThanks From CloudPet LoverChristmas 2018

Your ban appeal will be talked about with staff please be patience with us.
[Image: 1SENE5V.gif]
(This post was last modified: 28 Feb 2018, 05:08 PM by Conflict.)
28 Feb 2018, 05:05 PM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian

Ok.... so there are a lot of things to break down in your appeal. I'll go through the key ones.

Quote:There was 2-3 people joining near the same time. They have been harassing me for 3 days, saying degrading words and claiming that I abused my scout powers.
Evidence of this would be greatly appreciated. But that has been noted.

Quote:Its clear that of course when a person are lying to get me banned, my friends are gonna get mad, and because of there past experience, they gonna have a opinion on him. Its not my choice if they act on it or not. 
Funny that... their behaviour is suspiciously close to what you've done. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that your friends were 'just supporting you'.

[Image: 884154706584ab62bf89620967c3f85f-png.jpg]

Quote: I was really unlucky that this person I talked to, was not that trustworthy after all. And send them directly to the person I talked about, he tried to talk start drama again, wanted me to react. 
Yes.... we've already punished them with a hefty ban on both forums and Discord. We may extend that ban, but this decision is not related to your current case.
Since they were spread however, we've come to still realise both you and the other person in the DMs, are the root cause of the problem. Since he is already serving a sentence, that only leaves you.

What we've decided

Before I discuss your punishment, let's go through our total combined thought process.

The ban wasn't off a whim, but a combined vote of almost every mod to begin with. Here's the proof of 4 DMs (sorry of some are a bit small):

[Image: LnU6usK.png]
[Image: 28UVvj1.png]
[Image: uTDGmoT.png]
[Image: 8rWliZb.png]

Conflict brought up the idea, CC, Nob, all agreed to it and there is evidence of this.

The mods also came up with a list of issues/incidence that you've created:

- Drama created whilst stepping down from Scout
- Drama in General Chat
- Continuous Role play
- Posting Lewd things and never keeping it PG

(This list was made WITHOUT the presence of Nobgoblin and Blackhaze in the discussion.)

You also insisted on a group decision ignoring the 'biased' Blackhaze and Nob, we complied. 

I created a poll in the Moderator's forums and this is the result:

[Image: iCZBv73.png]

Given what's presented, I believe even with a combined Cloud, Trinity, Stinger, Nobgoblin and Blackhaze all voting no, the result is already clear.

Therefore you will remain permanently banned on Discord for an indefinite time with a minimum of 6 months. We are not totally heartless and will therefore let you still access the forums. If we see you continuously being positive and active, you may have a chance at re-appealing earlier than those 6 months (You will be notified of that, if that's the case)

We hope you will still continue to be active in the community and experience a change for the better.

/Locked
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
(This post was last modified: 01 Mar 2018, 05:01 AM by Phoenix.)
01 Mar 2018, 04:48 AM
Find