Wires Victim
6 Years of Service
Threads: 91
Likes Given: 0
Discord: HelHeimy#6969
Emerald DonatorFortniterDiscord WarriorScoutCrystal DonatorSmG's Got Talent
Graphics MasterThanks From CloudGamerDiscord MasterTwitterHalloween
Pet LoverBronyHand-held/Mobile GamerChristmas 2018
Exclamation  Dante's Inferno: 9 circles of hell.

*** I guees this maybe need some kind of alert. This is a idea from very old times, so some of these things there will be talked about, maybe seem a bit offensive to our society today ***

So yesterday, I asked you guys what "seven deadly sin" there represents you the most.
And to kinda make a part 2 of that question. I am gonna ask you: In what level of hell, would you end in? 

I would probably be in the Sixth Circle, for heresy, cause I dont believe any religion, actually I am pretty much against a lot of religions. 

So if you guys don't know what Dantes inferno is, here comes a bit of fast explanation.
So its the believe that there exist 9 levels hell, and you would end in one of them if you have done any of these sins.
Its based on biblical story about a travel through all levels.  

First Circle (Limbo) - Dante’s First Circle of Hell is resided by virtuous non-Christians and unbaptized pagans who are punished with eternity in an inferior form of Heaven. They live in a castle with seven gates which symbolize the seven virtues. 

Second Circle (Lust) - In the Second Circle of Hell, Dante and his companion Virgil find people who were overcome by lust. They are punished by being blown violently back and forth by strong winds, preventing them to find peace and rest. 

Third Circle (Gluttony) - When reaching the Third Circle of Hell, Dante and Virgil find souls of gluttons who are overlooked by a worm-monster Cerberus. Sinners in this circle of Hell are punished by being forced to lie in a vile slush that is produced by never ending icy rain.

Fourth Circle (Greed) - In the Fourth Circle of Hell, Dante and Virgil see the souls of people who are punished for greed. They are divided into two groups – those who hoarded possessions and those who lavishly spent it – jousting. They use great weights as a weapon, pushing it with their chests which symbolizes their selfish drive for fortune during lifetime.

Fifth Circle (Anger) - The Fifth Circle of Hell is where the wrathful and sullen are punished for their sins. Transported on a boat by Phlegyas, Dante and Virgil see the wrathful fighting each other on the surface of the river Styx and the sullen gurgling beneath the surface of the water.

Sixth Circle (Heresy) - When reaching the Sixth Circle of Hell, Dante and Virgil see heretics who are condemned to eternity in flaming tombs

Seventh Circle (Violence) - The Seventh Circle of Hell is divided into three rings. The Outer Ring houses murderers and others who were violent to other people and property. Here, Dante sees Alexander the Great (disputed), Dionysius I of Syracuse, Guy de Montfort and many other notable historical and mythological figures such as the Centaurus, sank into a river of boiling blood and fire. In the Middle Ring, the poet sees suicides who have been turned into trees and bushes which are fed upon by harpies. But he also sees here profligates, chased and torn to pieces by dogs. In the Inner Ring are blasphemers and sodomites, residing in a desert of burning sand and burning rain falling from the sky.

Eight Circle (Fraud) - tbh, Im not to sure what there punishment is. There is 10 levels of this circle, depending on what fraud you have made. And they live in stony ditches, with a flying monster looking over them.

Ninth Circle (Treachery) - The last Ninth Circle of Hell is divided into 4 Rounds according to the seriousness of the sin though all residents are frozen in an icy lake. Those who committed more severe sin are deeper within the ice. Each of the 4 Rounds is named after an individual who personifies the sin. Thus Round 1 is named Caina after Cain who killed his brother Abel, Round 2 is named Antenora after Anthenor of Troy who was Priam’s counselor during the Trojan War, Round 3 is named Ptolomaea after Ptolemy (son of Abubus), while Round 4 is named Judecca after Judas Iscariot, the apostle who betrayed Jesus with a kiss.

All love 
HelHeimDK
Cyberbully in punishment.
[Image: EBlO1U4.gif]
19 Mar 2018, 12:51 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Masty Ludenberg

Friendly Neighborhood Trap
6 Years of Service
Threads: 85
Likes Given: 15
Discord: Masty Ludenberg#7777
Emerald DonatorSapphire DonatorBronze MedalCrystal DonatorScoutAdvanced Donator
Bronze MedalDiscord WarriorMaster DonatorThe BombDiscord MasterGrand Donator
Thanks From CloudSweetDonatorHalloweenGamerHand-held/Mobile Gamer
Christmas 2018SupporterPet LoverBoost Gang
RE: Dante's Inferno: 9 circles of hell.

I would mostly likely be in the seventh circle, for violence, becuase I can be very violent when provoked.

SmGLove SmGLove SmGLove
[Image: beautiful-anime-girl-1_2.jpg]
19 Mar 2018, 03:13 PM
Find Reply
Away SmG HelHeim

Wires Victim
6 Years of Service

(19 Mar 2018, 03:13 PM)Queen Masty Wrote: I would mostly likely be in the seventh circle, for violence, becuase I can be very violent when provoked.

SmGLove SmGLove SmGLove
Intresting, what part of the circle do u think tho?
19 Mar 2018, 03:28 PM
Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Pandora

SmG's Wandering Lurker
Administrators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 287
Likes Given: 25
Discord: Pan#7318
Emerald DonatorScoutDiscord WarriorLeague of LegendsGamerDiscord Master
TwitterHalloween 2019A Knight of The Round TableThanks From CloudLegendary

Too. Much. Hell. Can't. Compete. No more.
[Image: CSjPem7.gif]
19 Mar 2018, 03:32 PM
Find Reply
Away SmG HelHeim

Wires Victim
6 Years of Service

(19 Mar 2018, 03:32 PM)Pandora Wrote: Too. Much. Hell. Can't. Compete. No more.
Its not thaaaat much, I didnt even tell about the protecters from every circle, and symbolism of all sins. 
And didnt even explain who Dante and his companion Virgil is. Lul
19 Mar 2018, 03:38 PM
Find Reply