Current time: 12 May 2024, 04:29 PM

Hello SmG
Offline nereaper

Registered
8 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Hello SmG

Hello smg. We  ÑE» have a favor to ask you all.We all just started to  play halo 2 and  noticed you all have servers there. Some of my members have been playing there.We want to set up 1 server in halo 2.But we have no idea how it works or where to start.Would you all be  kind enough to help us out with it.We in no way  are a threat to your servers as we are heavy weapons only clan.We been discussing this and trying to figure it out on our own but no luck.  Then I remember you all having servers so thought I would ask. Thank you again. I can be reached at ne_reaper@hotmail.com.Or feel free to stop by  our Ts. thank you again

ÑE»Reaper
(This post was last modified: 25 Mar 2018, 04:03 AM by Cloud.)
24 Mar 2018, 09:12 PM
Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
Diamond
RE: Hello SMG

(24 Mar 2018, 09:12 PM)nereaper Wrote: Hello smg. We  ÑE» have a favor to ask you all.We all just started to  play halo 2 and  noticed you all have servers there. Some of my members have been playing there.We want to set up 1 server in halo 2.But we have no idea how it works or where to start.Would you all be  kind enough to help us out with it.We in no way  are a threat to your servers as we are heavy weapons only clan.We been discussing this and trying to figure it out on our own but no luck.  Then I remember you all having servers so thought I would ask. Thank you again. I can be reached at ne_reaper@hotmail.com.Or feel free to stop by  our Ts. thank you again

ÑE»Reaper

Have you contacted the Halo 2 Project cartographer staff? SmG still supports Halo 2 for the time being but most people here don't even play it anymore. If you want join our Discord(link in forum header) and contact me I could probably host it for you at no cost if you only want one server.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
25 Mar 2018, 03:38 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline nereaper

Registered
8 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
RE: Hello SmG

Hi ya. That would be really awesome and nice of you. I'll send you guys a donation to SmG to show our thanks.I have discord. never really used it so new to me. I am usually on in the evening.Thank you again.

ÑE»Reaper
Kenneth
26 Mar 2018, 09:06 AM
Find Reply