Current time: 21 May 2024, 01:47 AM

Sorry
Offline Dear Vengeance

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 82
Likes Given: 0
Sorry

I'm a *****. I know, and that's why I just wanted quickly to say sorry to you guys. I know some of you people are like "Why won't you just go away". Don't worry I will. After I make this post. So SmG.... Where it all began. I can't even explain how much of an awesome group you guys are and how much I treat you guys like shit. After thinking for a while about all this stuff that went down and my kinda, like history on PC Gaming. I wouldn't have met you guys if my dad never upgraded his graphics card so it can run H2V smoothly. I wouldn't have met such awesome people if I never join a SmG server. But this is were it all falls apart. I wouldn't have been such a ***** if I didn't leave.... Bad choice but I don't think there's anything I can to recover that at all. I'm sure a lot of you are sick and tired of my bullshit and are just getting completely fed up with it. I know I'm hot headed and I don't put up with anyone's bullshit. It's just the way I am. No matter how many times I say sorry, it won't even make a dent in all the shit I put you guys through. But I just wanted to write this quickly kinda as a goodbye cause after this I will most likely not be on Teamspeak anymore. I will probably just go back to the way it was before I joined SmG. So Ciao guys. I will probably check the forums once in a while but most of you have me on xfire so that's a way to contact me or if not PM me and I will give you my email if you don't know what it is already. Great experience, thanks for everything :up:
Time for some alcoholic vengeance

[Image: 1525528115.png]

[Image: brinksjr07.png]
07 Aug 2011, 12:46 AM
Find Reply
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 168
Likes Given: 0
Re: Sorry

You're unbanned numb nuts!