Abandoned: I have been banned, please look
Offline Primo

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 0
Likes Given: 0
Abandoned: I have been banned, please look

Hello i am Once Primo (xbl),

A while back i got banned on your servers, at the time i was like ok great that is really annoying and i didnt do much about because of other games such as....halo 3 lol(even though it is far in superior) thinking that i would get unbanned after a while. So tonight after i decided to get on i go to join my friend and find that i cannot join the server still...

Now the thing that i cant get my head around is that i dont know why i got banned. Admittedly i can understand why you may think i 'cheated' because:
1: i have been playing Halo for my whole life- with 5000-10000 games played on Halo 2 on various accounts, and even more on Halo 3(yes i know my Once Primo account doesnt have that many, but it is my second main, FiercestDean who has far more and these arent even counting my ridiculous number of 'second accounts' ive had, right now i have VocableTea86 going:))
2: This means that i am very very good at halo, especially halo 2( sorry for arrogance but it is just fact), i can BxR Quadshot etc even RRXBX... Also FiercestDean despite having not been played on for years is STILL ranked top 100 in Au for halo 3...
3: On H2v i play with a controller (cannot play mouse keyboard, only pc game i play is sc2) so naturally accompanied with my 'experience' and quadshots,bxrs etc i appear to be very good despite the fact that i live in Au and experience a LOT of lag.

However i did not think i was that good to be classed as a cheater or hacker, cmon just because i basically beat most lobbys doesnt mean im a hacker, i am just good.

Sorry if this sounds really really fucking arrogant but i am trying to get across that i am not cheating, i am just good. Besides how the fuck to you even cheat in this game anyways, and who the fuck makes the judgement that i am cheating anyways.

If you have further questions etc just reply, i can vouch for everything i say, if there are more reasons that i need to state for why i should be unbanned just ask me. Also you do not know how much i love this game, there will never be anything greater and i still mourn the fact that i cannot play on xbl so i come on every so often. Also if you want me to upload any kind of games to my fileshare on H3(named smg clan ofc) just ask, i could even show you how to bxb on h3:)

Once Primo (great h2 vid and channel if you want to check it out, this guy is amazing. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/UnGrumpy1#p/search/1/PZZvZQ3a_sA">http://www.youtube.com/user/UnGrumpy1#p ... ZZvZQ3a_sA</a><!-- m -->
07 Aug 2011, 09:19 AM
Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
Diamond
Re: I have been banned, please look

We cleared the list a few weeks ago when was the last time you tried?
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
09 Aug 2011, 11:07 AM
Website Find
Offline Primo

Registered
12 Years of Service

Yes i tried a couple of nights ago. I just tried then as well to double check, i also joined other games also but not yours. When i try to join Smg Teams(example), your server i will join the lobby for a split second and then put back in the menu. I assume this is the ban because i can join others just not yours.
10 Aug 2011, 12:57 AM
Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Diamond

odd i cant seem to find you in the banlist O.o ill keep looking around.
10 Aug 2011, 08:20 PM
Website Find
Offline Primo

Registered
12 Years of Service

Ok then if you cant find me in your banlist then its probably something else but i cannot imagine what it is then. Do you have any suggestions or reasons why this is happening?
11 Aug 2011, 04:07 AM
Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Diamond

pm me a list of all the gamertags you have used on our servers or post it here if you feel comfortable.
Also where do you live country wise maybe I can search your ip range.
11 Aug 2011, 10:40 AM
Website Find