SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 0
Discord: PhoenixAdduco#4850
SweetChristmas 2018
Scenery (Poem)

Getting in a car is like going to a museum for me. I immediately turn to the 
window. Looking out to the world as if it was the painting. I always loved the scenery of places. The way the beautiful colors complimented each other. Every place had something new to offer. There is such beauty in the diversities of nature. When I looked out the window, I saw so many different shades of green. I looked down and saw big patches of purple flowers. Lilac is what I believe they were called. The white of the flower went well with the light purple. I can appreciate the flower because it is one of the few things that are naturally purple. 
The color is so pretty. I looked up a bit and saw the trees. The foliage was a darker shade than the grass. The brown of the trunk fit perfectly with the greens and the purples. A sense of yellow was throughout the grass. Just hints of it, enough to go along with the green. I look up even more to see a clear blue sky. The white clouds passing slowly over the baby blue. Those fluffy white clouds danced across the sky and I watched them for a moment. The sun was bright. The magnificent light shining down over it all, highlighting the nature. But the greatest part was when the car sped up. You could no longer see the details, but the way the colors all mixed together beautifully. It truly looked like a painting. I stare through the window in amazement as the blues, whites, greens, yellows, and purples swirl together. What a simple yet amazing form of art...
08 Jun 2018, 12:23 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Furtive

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Discord: ??#1297
Emerald Donator
RE: Scenery (Poem)

i just stare out the window because why not xD
11 Jun 2018, 04:06 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG PhoenixAdduco

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Discord: PhoenixAdduco#4850
SweetChristmas 2018
RE: Scenery (Poem)

(11 Jun 2018, 04:06 AM)Furtive Wrote: i just stare out the window because why not xD

Yeah. I’m the type to be fascinated by these little things most people find boring. I have no idea why.
[Image: Y8I2Y4I.gif] 
11 Jun 2018, 05:54 AM
Find Reply