Offline mycahxiii

Banned
Banned
5 Years of Service
Threads: 29
Likes Given: 0
Discord: 6rills#1371
Grades

Oh! Well hello kids! I didn't see ya there. My name's Mycah, what's your name? 

Awesome! Nice ta meet ya! Well I'm going to go over the number one thing that a pre-teen thinks of their first day of school! 

GRADES
Now, from my look, you probably already know I get the best grades ever, am I right?? Wait, say that again, you can't see I'm Asian? Well, I am, so that's one thing that you know about me! I am also Guatemala, also, yo es muy guapo. ;) 

LOL JKING CRINGE

Anyways, you may be reading this because your bored, or you are in the dog house. Why? because of your grades. yeah yeah, i know ur feel. 

My parents hate me, no girls like me, im not popular, and most of all, im a bum for not having these good grades.

Well, guess who's fucking fault is that?!

IT'S YOURS CHAMP! now technically, it isnt cause school is ass and it sucks, nvm that tho, WHats the best method to get good grades. 

Well, its the summer, at leeast in this timeline i believe. You need to be ahead, always have a planner, do your homework ahead of time, dont be so self consious.

Now, if this didnt help, then Im sorry, you need therapy. Im finna post something ab suicide and make the grammar a bit better lol. good luck kids in school. ur bum ass life depends on it.
13 Jun 2018, 04:56 PM
Find Reply