Current time: 05 May 2024, 11:09 AM

Why people cant get out of silver on CSGO and how to get out of silver
Offline Sen_Pie_Ago

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 5
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Sen_Pie_Ago
Exclamation  Why people cant get out of silver on CSGO and how to get out of silver

The two main reason people cant get out of silver is hackers and smurf accounts it is very common on CSGO that you will find hackers and smurfs in silver  MonkaThink i recommend that for those of you trying to get out of silver squad up with your friends or play maps that hackers or smurfs don't really go on the main maps hackers go on is dust 2, mirage, and cache. Any maps other than those you will have less trouble running into smurfs and hackers. Also tips to get out of silver watch how pros play and look tips and tricks on YouTube they maybe minor details but they will help in the long run. Get maps from the workshop well there are maps in the steam workshop that are specifically made to help you practice your aim and remember the recoil pattern. Also there is a map that you can change your cross hair i recommend you do there are plenty of cross hairs to choose from and if you cant find one then you can make your own all on the same map.  PepeOk
Do this and i guarantee you will get out of silver in no time.
[Image: vkAtPwm.gif]
23 Jun 2018, 12:24 AM
Find Reply