Ban Appeal/Mistaken Spam
Offline BuddyOlePale

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Discord: BuddyOlePale
Ban Appeal/Mistaken Spam

First I would like to confirm I have read the Community Rules and fully understand them aswell agree with them. 

Server Banned From: SmG Gaming Community (Discord)

Name When Banned: BuddyOlePal

Current Username#:BuddyOlePal#9255

Approximate Date Banned: N/A 
                         Note: After I was banned I moved and had no internet for a few months so was unable to appeal it, I apologize.

Reason For Ban: Channel Spamming

Why I think I should Be Unbanned: as banned for switching between channel really fast, but i was unaware of it because my computer was lagging. I could not hear anyone so therefor I started clicking different channels trying to see if i could switch to see if anyone could hear me. I got frustrated and started clicking back and fourth on the channels. Doing this while I was unaware on my screen I was channel spamming other people. Following the incident I turned off my computer trying to fix it and when I came back on I was banned. It was my first timed banned on their and I was unaware of their being a website to appeal it before moving. Again I apologize about what happen and should not happen again since i fixed the problem. I appreciate your time for reading this thank you.

NOTE:Would like to note this has happen before and I apologize again but my computer was not in the best of shape, I have fully fixed the problem and promise it will never happen again.
(This post was last modified: 30 Jun 2018, 11:46 AM by BuddyOlePale.)
30 Jun 2018, 11:40 AM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: Ban Appeal/Mistaken Spam

This was an extremely old ban.
However, from the evidence I've dug up, you were not banned purely on leaving the channel. You were 'Being disrespectful to members of the community, arguing and instigating problems'. You were also suspected of making an alt at the time to ban evade, but I am unable to verify this due to the length of time elapsed since the incident.

For the time being, you will be unbanned. This is based on both the length of time that's passed and the time you've put forward into creating this appeal. Nonetheless, it was not accurate so for now, your behaviour will be monitored. If you are banned again, there may be a lower chance of appeal.

Please remember to understand and follow the rules to prevent any future incidents.

/Locked
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
01 Jul 2018, 04:12 AM
Find