What are we?
Offline MASH

Registered
6 Years of Service
Threads: 29
Likes Given: 0
Discord: MASH
RE: What are we?

I agree, the most eventful event we seem to have now is Rabb.it. Even that is rare to have happen. I rarely see gaming related events in SmG. When they do happen it's only games like brawlhalla and LoL, never anything like GTA, CS:GO, etc.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Made by @SmG HelHeim
The god of quality spam (Spam that adds to the conversation) I have no life :(
(This post was last modified: 02 Aug 2018, 09:51 PM by MASH.)
02 Aug 2018, 09:48 PM
Find Reply
Away SmG PDrilla

11 Years of Service
Threads: 69
GreenCS:GO Tournament AwardFortniterDiscord WarriorLegendary

(02 Aug 2018, 09:48 PM)MASH Wrote: I agree, the most eventful event we seem to have now is Rabb.it. Even that is rare to have happen. I rarely see gaming related events in SmG. When they do happen it's only games like brawlhalla and LoL, never anything like GTA, CS:GO, etc.

Majority wins
[Image: Pdrilla.png?width=1442&height=515]
02 Aug 2018, 11:11 PM
Find Reply
Offline Alloy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 232

The community should at least have a section for competition. At least have a subgroup in the community that you can only be in if you are skillful enough. Keeping new members in is important, but keeping the OGs is equally as important too. We were the ones that kept the clan going while Cloud was always mia. We appreciated that he gave us servers to play on but the constant drama he gets into with a lot of his friends in this clan directly affected other members here. Halo went dead and we made the right step to make this an open gaming community but there is no competition. We should go out on different platforms and represent our community and show that we are one of the best. 

Making an open community is the right thing to do but that does not mean you have to get rid of the competitive side of it. This place has no purpose for me and that's why I stopped being active. Btw, most of the OG members are leaving I'm even surprised Beasty and Heat left. Or even Lightning and Blackhaze. If these are folks that stayed for 7 to 10 years that's dedication and seeing them leave all at the same time shows that there needs to be something changed in this community to keep dedicated members.
03 Aug 2018, 12:30 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG SORT

6 Years of Service
Threads: 64
Discord: SORT#6443
Emerald DonatorDonatorFortniterThe Bomb

i agree we need to bring the gaming back in SmG
  [Image: SortDone.gif]
03 Aug 2018, 11:41 PM
Find Reply
Offline Conflict

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 30
Discord: Conflict#7677
OverwatchGreenThanks From CloudSapphire DonatorThe BombDiscord Warrior
FortniterBronze MedalGatekeeperSmoothGold MedalSilver Medal
Gavel of TrinityGamerHalo GodThanks From CloudPet LoverChristmas 2018

We had a event group and no one wanted to host or do anything with it. It was given so many chances before we scraped the idea everyone claims they will help but once given the task to do so they vanish or disappear this group was open for everyone on the website/discord to join but yet only a select few applied and like I said they went MIA. I can go back and grab all the threads where people said they would love to help but never stepped up to the plate. After reading this thread this seems like more of a want thing that will just end up like the old event group again. We will make a couple events then the group will die out again because no one will want to host or no one will have time.
[Image: 1SENE5V.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04 Aug 2018, 12:15 AM by Conflict.)
04 Aug 2018, 12:13 AM
Find Reply
Offline TheWave040

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 14
Discord: TheWave040

(02 Aug 2018, 02:52 AM)Darkfire Wrote: What exactly has this forum become? It used to be a halo clan with fun events planned. Running severs, an chat that wasn’t spammed with weird nonmembers. And a fun gaming clan where players had skill, and had to prove their worth to join. Now it seems that any moron can join. We don’t have a game we relate to or even hold events anymore that are clan related... the challange of being a members has vanished and what is the point of being a member if all anyone does is chat on discord anyway? Are their any perks to it anymore or is the only powers now muting people and banning? Maybe I’m getting to old for this but I feel like we did so much more in the past as a clan....
yup
[Image: OmflFTF.gif]
Thank u so much SmG Helheim for making this signature!
05 Aug 2018, 10:49 AM
Find Reply
Away SmG HelHeim

Wires Victim
6 Years of Service
Threads: 91
Discord: HelHeimy#6969
Emerald DonatorFortniterDiscord WarriorScoutCrystal DonatorSmG's Got Talent
Graphics MasterThanks From CloudGamerDiscord MasterTwitterHalloween
Pet LoverBronyHand-held/Mobile GamerChristmas 2018

(03 Aug 2018, 12:30 PM)Alloy Wrote: The community should at least have a section for competition. At least have a subgroup in the community that you can only be in if you are skillful enough. Keeping new members in is important, but keeping the OGs is equally as important too. We were the ones that kept the clan going while Cloud was always mia. We appreciated that he gave us servers to play on but the constant drama he gets into with a lot of his friends in this clan directly affected other members here. Halo went dead and we made the right step to make this an open gaming community but there is no competition. We should go out on different platforms and represent our community and show that we are one of the best. 

Making an open community is the right thing to do but that does not mean you have to get rid of the competitive side of it. This place has no purpose for me and that's why I stopped being active. Btw, most of the OG members are leaving I'm even surprised Beasty and Heat left. Or even Lightning and Blackhaze. If these are folks that stayed for 7 to 10 years that's dedication and seeing them leave all at the same time shows that there needs to be something changed in this community to keep dedicated members.
The last mentioned members left because og petty drama. And all came back in one Way or another ;)

And people there complain about no competiton. Dont even try to make any events for it. There would be gaming events if they tried planning Them.
[Image: EBlO1U4.gif]
05 Aug 2018, 11:54 AM
Find Reply
Offline numeric keypad

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Discord: TimTim

place to chill open community VERy nice place

heaven
PepeOk
(This post was last modified: 07 Aug 2018, 04:23 PM by numeric keypad.)
07 Aug 2018, 04:22 PM
Find Reply
Offline Genmo

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Discord: Genmo

So we had a clan before in gaming I want to know witch game you guys have and what perks does the member have other than discord
08 Aug 2018, 04:16 AM
Find Reply
Offline Axotics

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Discord: Axotics-
Thanks From Cloud

(02 Aug 2018, 02:52 AM)Darkfire Wrote: What exactly has this forum become? It used to be a halo clan with fun events planned. Running severs, an chat that wasn’t spammed with weird nonmembers. And a fun gaming clan where players had skill, and had to prove their worth to join. Now it seems that any moron can join. We don’t have a game we relate to or even hold events anymore that are clan related... the challange of being a members has vanished and what is the point of being a member if all anyone does is chat on discord anyway? Are their any perks to it anymore or is the only powers now muting people and banning? Maybe I’m getting to old for this but I feel like we did so much more in the past as a clan....

WE ARE GOOFY GOOFERS
11 Aug 2018, 06:03 PM
Find Reply