Offline SmG theo

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 17
Likes Given: 0
Discord: theo.#3871
Hand-held/Mobile Gamer
RE: relationship advice

(24 Aug 2018, 05:20 PM)leona Wrote: Knowing me, i'm willing to give anyone my love, but I'm not willing for anyone to give me their love because...

1. I'm afraid they'll hurt me and tbh, I've never been in any type of relationship and idk how those things work, but like I don't want my first experience to be terrible nor bad. Should I just take the risk and chances of letting someone love me more than as a friend for once, even if there's chances of them hurting me in the future?

2. I'm just not sure when I'll be ready because of my constant fear of getting hurt...

3. I'm 18 and my parents still won't allow me to date, should I not let tham stop me from getting into a relationship since i'm 18 and should be able to make my own decisions now?
This wasn't originally a serious thread but..

1. Not every person will hurt you. You should take precautions, but you will know when you truly love someone, and if they don't love you back, they aren't worth it. Don't be afraid to step up to someone. Everyone has bad times in their lives with relationships (most ppl). Don't let that stop you from loving someone you know you have something special with. Follow you instincts.

2. You are ready when you are ready. I'd say it's perfectly fine for you to start dating, but be aware of your age. You are way too young to get married imo. Wait some time (like 4+ years). Don't trust someone just because you want too.

3. You are legally allowed to date anyone you want, but it's best that you keep a good relationship w your parents. Don't let your parents stop you if you truly believe you have something special. But mind you, they know a lot more.

(23 Aug 2018, 02:26 PM)Pixelgalaxiez Wrote: My girl thinks that im annoying! Helpp meee

be less annoying bro [Image: ollesafeee.jpg]

(24 Aug 2018, 05:31 PM)Void Wrote: I got "nico nico nii"'ed by my computer last week.

Now, a few minutes ago, i got Rick rolled.
Help :'-(

not your fault, thats on the computer, threaten to get a new one.

(24 Aug 2018, 04:14 PM)Nerfworthy Wrote:
How to overcome anxiety/insecurity?
That **** caused my relationship to end, when things were hella serious.
Sigh . . . 

Sadly, I can't necessarily help with anxiety or insecurities. They are just obstacles, don't let them stop you on your way. Maybe be more open, test your anxiety. People go through anxiety all the time, it's possible to defeat, don't give up. And don't worry about what other ppl think.
[Image: TheoDone.gif]
(This post was last modified: 24 Aug 2018, 10:01 PM by theo.)
24 Aug 2018, 09:57 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG RPGcrafter

SmG Member
6 Years of Service
Threads: 5
Likes Given: 0
Discord: RPGcrafter #9721
Discord WarriorGavel of TrinityChristmas 2018
RE: relationship advice

How do i get rid of a certain red australian birb.... i mean what
Hi I have no idea what to write for my signature so i shall just write this extremely long message for no reason and make you waste your time reading it :D

[Image: RPG.png]
24 Aug 2018, 10:27 PM
Find Reply