Away Valentina

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 35
Likes Given: 0
Discord WarriorScoutThanks From CloudDiscord MasterHalloweenFortniter
BronyChristmas 2018
Heart  MOTIVATIONAL/LOVE t

Hi everyone! I know each one of us deals with our own problems in life and I know we all deal with things differently. Some with keeping it within themselves and some just letting it all out in their own way. 

Just know that if you are ever feeling alone, DON'T. You will NEVER be alone, you have someone out there who's willing to reach and help you. You may not know who it is at the minute, but they're right there...

I know the idea of reaching out to someone is terrifying because you're putting all your trust in them, but... If someone goes out of their way to actually want to help you, that's someone worth trusting. Although you might not trust them immidiately, that's fine, do what you think is right for you and take it step by step.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For those who are currently going through or went through things in life, I want to share a troubling experience I had so you all know you are not alone:

When I was younger, I used to have a very toxic best friend of whom will constantly abuse me physically and force me into watching yaoi and if I ever refused... She threatened to physically abuse me. Other than the constant physical abuse, she also emotionally abused me by snatching the heart of the very first guy I've loved, considering that she knew I liked him. 

Then fast forward to my highschool years:

Due to that traumatic event, I wasn't really able to trust anyone I've met easily and because of that, I ended up being very shy and quiet. Aside from the trust issues I've faced, I was also dealing with school, family, religious, body image, and sexual identity problems, right to the point where it all just came crashing down on me. Because of all my problems, I almost lost all of my friends that I had left and that's when I realized I needed to go talk to someone because I knew can't just deal with all my problems on my own without any sort of guidance. 

So...

I went to my school's emotional counselor for the first time and I had to say that it was NERVE-WRACKING because here's this person whom I've never talked to or knew before my entire life sitting across from me, patiently waiting for me to trust her with all my problems. But suprisingly enough, she made me comfortable enough to know that I could trust here and with that, I was able to tell her all about my problems at ease. 

Eventually after going to her the first time, I couldn't stop myself from going to her everyday because she made me feel loved and cared for and for the first time in my life, I wasn't alone and I had someone who cared for me... 

FAST FORWARD TO SENIOR YEAR

Ever since then, I've actually grown to be a much more happier and loving person and it was all thanks to my counselor. With her help, I was able to trust others again and learn a very valuable lesson: "live each second of your life with a big and open heart...Live with LOVE." Not only that, but I was also able to fix the problems I've faced in life and that just goes for everyone... 

You don't have to take it all up on yourself because YOU ARE NOT ALONE, there will always be others for you to reach out to and others who are willing to help and be there for you...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The purpose of this thread is to motivate others to keep on going through life with a lifted chin and a smile on and if you're someone who's willing to let others know that you're there to help, feel free to comment down and let others know that they can reach out to you or maybe you can even share an experience you've had and how you've dealt with it (you don't have to, but only share if you're comfortable) NOW let's get this LOVE moving around!!  SmGLove SmGLove SmGLove

**PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS**

Other than that, my DM's are always open 25/8 if you ever need to talk about anything that's going with your life and what stays between us, STAYS between us because I respect the privacy of everyone's conversation who DM's me.
25 Aug 2018, 11:06 PM
Find Reply
Offline marialsantos

Banned
Banned
5 Years of Service
Threads: 13
Discord: MariaS456#0413
RE: MOTIVATIONAL/LOVE t

babe you are one of the main reason im happy before iwent on SmG i thought about taking my own life tbh
26 Aug 2018, 01:16 AM
Find Reply
Away Valentina

Registered
5 Years of Service
BronyChristmas 2018

(26 Aug 2018, 01:16 AM)marialsantos Wrote: babe you are one of the main reason im happy before iwent on SmG i thought about taking my own life tbh

Aw Maria...You know I really do not regret meeting you, or in fact, anyone else I've met on here and on discord. I'm so glad I was able to help you and you know that I'm always going to be here for you if ever need me for anything. I feel like the people I've helped are not the only ones getting help, but me too because I feel like I learn a lot from you all too and I value that  SmGLove
26 Aug 2018, 01:24 AM
Find Reply
Away SmG Blade

9 Years of Service
Threads: 127
Likes Given: 1
GeniusThanks From CloudDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterHalloweenChristmas 2018

^ this post ruined the thread

Good thread, thank you Leona
Stonks
26 Aug 2018, 02:05 AM
Find Reply
Offline Mey

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Discord: ❃ meyaza

Wow. You have certainly grown to be a mature, strong individual! Proud of you gurrrl. I can relate. My guidance counselor turned my life around. I really appreciate him so much for helping me see things from a different perspective during a time where I was at my lowest. He was like a grandfather I never got to know. I give him a lot of credit for helping me become the person I am today. ^^

Thank you for sharing part of your life with us and reminding everyone that no one is actually alone in this world.
26 Aug 2018, 06:16 PM
Find Reply
Away Valentina

Registered
5 Years of Service
BronyChristmas 2018

(26 Aug 2018, 06:16 PM)Mey Wrote: Wow. You have certainly grown to be a mature, strong individual! Proud of you gurrrl. I can relate. My guidance counselor turned my life around. I really appreciate him so much for helping me see things from a different perspective during a time where I was at my lowest. He was like a grandfather I never got to know. I give him a lot of credit for helping me become the person I am today. ^^

Thank you for sharing part of your life with us and reminding everyone that no one is actually alone in this world.

Of course, I know others might be wary of how I am easily able to share this with others or more specifically, on the internet, but it's so much easier for me now because it's all a part of my identity and my own life story and I can't really be nor should be ashamed of what I've dealt with in the past, but yeah, I hope that clears up some things for others and thank you so much for sharing your experiences with me too  SmGLove
26 Aug 2018, 06:24 PM
Find Reply