9 Years of Service
Threads: 42
Likes Given: 0
Discord: CCPrincess#3132
Graphics MasterWriterDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorScoutGavel of Trinity
OverwatchHalloweenSweetChristmas 2018JokerBronze Medal
Guardian
RE: Dunno why was banned?

Hiya, please edit or reply to this thread with the correct format as shown below, so we can come to a consensus on your situation in a timely manner.

1. Confirm you have read our Community Rules.
2. Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on.
3. Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
4. State any other names you may have used separately.
5. Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
6. Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
7. Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.

*flails*
- CCPrincess 

[Image: Sig-3.gif]
31 Aug 2018, 01:28 AM
Find
Offline Samwise01

Banned
Banned
6 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Discord: SamwiseBambee
Dunno why was banned?

SamwiseBambee#5007
SmG Discord Server.
Dunno why I was banned. Couldn't tell you why.
And I know I was banned, maybe on accident?
I don't know why.
My time zone is Central American Time. I don't know when I was banned.
There was some person claiming to be a mod in SmG saying he banned me because I called him a ***** and to get a life for trolling me. But other than that, I have no idea why I was banned. And I didn't think anything of it because generally some mod with some attitude or some agenda wants you banned because you made them feel bad (usually inadvertently.) 

So thats why I haven't been going and posting on every thread.

Maybe that's not what happened.

I do think its weird you guys don't periodically check if any bans were done justly. 
Because I know of lots of places where mods would just ban me to keep them out of their hair because one or two people didn't like me, and so they'd just trust them. Because apparently asking what I did and to provide proof I did it is a burden? And in some cases I was banned on accident and then was revoked the right to amend my ban because it was irredeemable lol.
31 Aug 2018, 04:43 PM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: Dunno why was banned?

This isn't about 1 or 2 people not liking you. We also have the ban appeal system here just in case there was a mistaken ban.
As for you, you're by far one of the most toxic people that has been through this community. 

Here are examples:

- how can I live with myself knowing I can't fuck and disgrace you?
- than your name isn't audrey. And you aren't a hot girl I can pick upa nd fuck before throwing in the dumpster :frowning:

- Message sent by @SamwiseBambee deleted in #general

which I guess means I can mentally rape you.

[Image: 83e013aa25047ade3f979c4b608c84e3-png.jpg][Image: a40914f9a6dc0a4d424d6e81da9ac9e9-png.jpg]

Guess that's all fine? Making death threats, being misogynistic and NSFW. With all the rules you've broken. Why should we keep you around?

And for the record, you can't see those messages because the bot deleted them. Only mods and admins can access those logs. So no, this was not a mistaken ban. It was fully justified and made complete sense. 
As for you, you will not be unbanned, but instead be banned indefinitely. Your only chance of reapplying for an appeal would be to integrate into the forum community for a minimum of 6 months. After that, you may be allowed to ask me or another admin if you should be allowed to apply for an unban.

Please make sure you understand and follow the forum rules if you wish to follow this path, otherwise you will be completely banned from the forum as well.

/Locked
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
01 Sep 2018, 03:19 AM
Find