Current time: 26 Apr 2024, 08:12 AM

A rule suggestion.
Offline SmG Batman

The Dark Knight Of SmG
5 Years of Service
Threads: 222
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Battoween#2223
Discord WarriorEmerald DonatorBronze MedalDonatorDiscord MasterThanks From Cloud
TwitterScout
A rule suggestion.

Been thinking about maybe a no impersonating other members rule? I don't know if this has happened before but I have seen many times members impersonating each other. It may do more damage to the reputation of that member in some cases if the impersonator does anything wrong. Especially in cases of people who have just joined the server.
[Image: Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif]

Thanks to my boy @"Ramen Resangen"  for the awesome signature! 
01 Sep 2018, 03:18 AM
Find
Offline «SmG» Rooma

The Vacuum
Administrators
5 Years of Service
Threads: 158
Likes Given: 5
Discord: Rooma#9984
ScoutValentines Day RubyDiscord MasterCoolA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperSpeaker of the HouseThe BombCrystal DonatorThanks From CloudGolden Guardian
Halloween 2019DiamondValorant TournamentBoost Gang
RE: A rule suggestion.

looks interesting and yea and i agree with batty over here
[Image: 4lwLnj4.gif]
01 Sep 2018, 03:21 AM
Find
Offline SmG Sammy_

Ex-Admin
6 Years of Service
Threads: 57
Discord: Sammy#4321
ScoutFortniterCrystal DonatorSupporterDiscord WarriorGatekeeper
GeniusTwitterThe BombPet LoverChristmas 2018Bronze Medal
Hand-held/Mobile GamerEmerald DonatorValentines Day RubyBronze MedalDiscord MasterGolden Guardian
Halloween 2019

(01 Sep 2018, 03:18 AM)Batman Wrote: Been thinking about maybe a no impersonating other members rule? I don't know if this has happened before but I have seen many times members impersonating each other. It may do more damage to the reputation of that member in some cases if the impersonator does anything wrong. Especially in cases of people who have just joined the server.

Why would it have a bad remark on his reputation if the impersonator does anything wrong? We all know it is an impersonator right atleast we can see its not the guy who he impersonates. Over all I don't think there needs to be a rule for this. if someone doesnt want that a guy impersonates him he just has to kindly ask the guy to stop if he doesnt message someone from staff. Homraban
01 Sep 2018, 03:29 AM
Find
Offline SmG CCPrincess

9 Years of Service
Threads: 42
Discord: CCPrincess#3132
Graphics MasterWriterDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorScoutGavel of Trinity
OverwatchHalloweenSweetChristmas 2018JokerBronze Medal
Guardian

So, forum rules, number 5: "5. Respect the privacy of other members and individuals. Do not post personal information about others without permission." or discord rules number 1 and 2: "1. Be friendly and always show respect to everyone, no matter their role. 2. No posting spam or anyone's personal information without consent." These kinda cover everything... You can let us know if you see anything like that and we will get to that right away.

*flails*
- CCPrincess 

[Image: Sig-3.gif]
01 Sep 2018, 03:31 AM
Find
Offline SmG Batman

The Dark Knight Of SmG
5 Years of Service
Threads: 222
Discord: Battoween#2223
Discord WarriorEmerald DonatorBronze MedalDonatorDiscord MasterThanks From Cloud
TwitterScout

(01 Sep 2018, 03:29 AM)Kirby Wrote:
(01 Sep 2018, 03:18 AM)Batman Wrote: Been thinking about maybe a no impersonating other members rule? I don't know if this has happened before but I have seen many times members impersonating each other. It may do more damage to the reputation of that member in some cases if the impersonator does anything wrong. Especially in cases of people who have just joined the server.

Why would it have a bad remark on his reputation if the impersonator does anything wrong? We all know it is an impersonator right atleast we can see its not the guy who he impersonates. Over all I don't think there needs to be a rule for this. if someone doesnt want that a guy impersonates him he just has to kindly ask the guy to stop if he doesnt message someone from staff. Homraban

You are right, Kirby. But in that case the impersonator can just reply that he or she didn't know this was not allowed and will get away with it. Also, we may know sometimes whose impersonating who but people who haven't met the real one will have a negative image on their minds of him. That's a damage done and no repercussions.

(01 Sep 2018, 03:31 AM)CCPrincess Wrote: So, forum rules, number 5: "5. Respect the privacy of other members and individuals. Do not post personal information about others without permission." or discord rules number 1 and 2: "1. Be friendly and always show respect to everyone, no matter their role. 2. No posting spam or anyone's personal information without consent." These kinda cover everything... You can let us know if you see anything like that and we will get to that right away.

*flails*

I see. I'll keep in mind that these points cover the impersonation case too. Thank you, CC.
[Image: Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif]

Thanks to my boy @"Ramen Resangen"  for the awesome signature! 
(This post was last modified: 01 Sep 2018, 03:35 AM by Batman.)
01 Sep 2018, 03:32 AM
Find
Offline SmG CCPrincess

9 Years of Service
Threads: 42
Discord: CCPrincess#3132
Graphics MasterWriterDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorScoutGavel of Trinity
OverwatchHalloweenSweetChristmas 2018JokerBronze Medal
Guardian

Things have been answered, so I'm going to lock this. Just let a staff member know and we will take care of it.

Locked.

*flails*
- CCPrincess 

[Image: Sig-3.gif]
01 Sep 2018, 03:35 AM
Find