Likes Given: 0
Discord: SentryOverwatch
Exclamation  SentryOverwatch Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
the SmG Gaming Discord.

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
SentryOverwatch

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
ILeikKetchup

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
11:05

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I do not know why I was banned.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I believe I was banned falsely, with no reason given to me, and with no warning. I then used my alternate account to inquire about why I was banned, which my alternate account was then banned as-well with no explanation. I was not ban evading as there was no reason I should have been banned, as a previously stated, I was not doing anything wrong, and no warning, nor explanation was given to me. I did not receive a message after I was banned, and therefor did not know that this site existed, so the only way I was able to get information, or voice my concern about a false ban was by using my alternate account, which if I was actually trying to ban-evade, there would have been no reason for me to state that I had been banned, and that I was looking for information as to why, as-well as voice my concern that I should not have been banned in the first place.

I have no evidence to use, as I don't know why I was banned at all. It happened so suddenly, and without any reason that I just found myself banned without an explanation. 

There is nothing in the rules, or information that states that I am disallowed from using an alternate account in order to gain information as to why I was banned in the first place.

Thank you for your time ~ SentryOverwatch

I forgot to put my number along with my username so here it is:
SentryOverwatch#4414
&
ILeikKetchup#6085

I just remembered that I was using a sound board in the voice chat. Which I understand that excessive use of voice changers/sound boards is against the rules, although I have two counterarguments to this fact: I do not believe I was using my sound board "excessively," as-well as that from my memory, there were others using sound boards at the time also. I also use sound boards fairly often on the server, and I have never before created problem that I know of.
[Image: 9cGtIA8.png]
(This post was last modified: 29 Sep 2018, 11:55 PM by SentryOverwatch.)
29 Sep 2018, 11:22 PM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: SentryOverwatch Ban Appeal

You were warned for excessive use of a voice changer before your ban. Especially if it annoys people, our staff tend to ban quickly and efficiently rather than typing out full sentences on why you were banned. For future reference, it is written in our rules that 'Staff reserve the right to ban or mute anyone for any reason without warning.'

From the information obtained and what you've stated, we'll unban you in 10 days, however, please be more mindful of your behaviour in future to prevent further incidents.

/Locked
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
01 Oct 2018, 10:05 PM
Find