Current time: 05 May 2024, 03:43 PM

How do you guys feel about Education system and do you need it?
Offline SmG KangarWu

SmG Member
6 Years of Service
Threads: 46
Likes Given: 0
Discord: ₖₐₙgₐᵣwᵤ#8753
How do you guys feel about Education system and do you need it?

I feel the currently education system (in America), especially in high school (age 14-18), they do not necessarily teach up how to properly adjust with "in real life" situation and only teaches us straight from the textbooks. Its great that that teachers/professors gives us knowledge about math and the history about the Romans, etc..., but I'd like to understand how taxes work and other out-of-school material.   Just my two cents on it.

---------------------

Going further into Education system (College/University):

For those that don't necessarily know what they want to do, university is mad good to invest in to really pick up a skill. Sooner or later someone will want to learn a new skill.
-
Or if you do know what you want to do in future but education is required (BS, BA, MS, etc...) it is good to hone in on that current knowledge.

----------------------

For those that don't want want to go into College/University:

I know lots of people that did not choose college/university as their career path and are doing exceptionally well. They even are married and have kids. This is probably because they are very passionate about what they already knew and continued this path without the help of schooling while still being able to learn using the internet. The internet already provides so much and it wouldn't be wise to not use it as it is continuously expanding.

---------------------

I like beef, kiss kiss, welcome shmack, and gimme your thoughts kiddos/adultos

*dabs in french*
03 Oct 2018, 01:01 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Amin

5 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Discord: TCG Amin
Christmas 2018
RE: How do you guys feel about Education system and do you need it?

i think education is needed for sure
i just think you should have the freedom to the things you actually wanna learn instead of being forced to learn something you're not interested
all the basic stuff should be learned that's normal like:

-> basic math is a must have if you don't know math it'll be very hard to live in most society's also it's usefull

-> english even in countrys that don't speak it should learn it, it's a easy language to learn and it gets used in the majority of countrys

-> history is somethig you should know especially of the country you live in

-> learning how to do your taxes is also a must have

-> self care, it's important to take care of your body

-> Basic anatomy, you should know how your body works

that's all i could sum up right now but i do think education is needed but the way it's going right now isn't really good

:^)
Even i don't love myself    :^) 
[Image: i_love_you.PNG]
suicide has never been this tempting

03 Oct 2018, 01:38 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG KangarWu

SmG Member
6 Years of Service

(03 Oct 2018, 01:38 PM)Amin Wrote: i think education is needed for sure
i just think you should have the freedom to the things you actually wanna learn instead of being forced to learn something you're not interested
all the basic stuff should be learned that's normal like:

-> basic math is a must have if you don't know math it'll be very hard to live in most society's also it's usefull

-> english even in countrys that don't speak it should learn it, it's a easy language to learn and it gets used in the majority of countrys

-> history is somethig you should know especially of the country you live in

-> learning how to do your taxes is also a must have

-> self care, it's important to take care of your body

-> Basic anatomy, you should know how your body works

that's all i could sum up right now but i do think education is needed but the way it's going right now isn't really good

:^)
Even as simple as all that, most American school systems do *offer* all of those, but unfortunately, a lot of kids nowadays won't want to learn that. As of now, in 2018, I've seen so many kids get easily swayed by media. The internet now offers kids so much more, in terms of entertainment, and for sure they will prefer some sort of visual entertainment than like reading a book or something. 
-
There are a few that will actually want to learn a lot of things from books and whatnot, but overall, I'd say the majority will choose temporary entertainment over long term.
-
03 Oct 2018, 05:09 PM
Find Reply
Away Valentina

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 35
Discord WarriorScoutThanks From CloudDiscord MasterHalloweenFortniter
BronyChristmas 2018

I'm going to keep my explanation as simple as I can. I feel like some of the things they teach us in school is useless, like for example, chemistry...Like wtf am I going to do with chemistry? Unless I'm going to be a chemist, I'd understand why I'd have to take it. I feel like there should be certain classes students should take and shouldn't take. AND, there should be a point in time where students should be given the chance to stop their education whenever they think is the right time for them to stop at. Like for me personally, I feel like I've reached my peaking point at the middle of junior year and I think I've gotten enough education I need to know what to do with my life and so forth.
04 Oct 2018, 02:14 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG KangarWu

SmG Member
6 Years of Service

(04 Oct 2018, 02:14 AM)leona Wrote: I'm going to keep my explanation as simple as I can. I feel like some of the things they teach us in school is useless, like for example, chemistry...Like wtf am I going to do with chemistry? Unless I'm going to be a chemist, I'd understand why I'd have to take it. I feel like there should be certain classes students should take and shouldn't take. AND, there should be a point in time where students should be given the chance to stop their education whenever they think is the right time for them to stop at. Like for me personally, I feel like I've reached my peaking point at the middle of junior year and I think I've gotten enough education I need to know what to do with my life and so forth.

Good way to look at it too. 

*claps in russian*
04 Oct 2018, 01:12 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Sanchay

SmG's most Epic dude
5 Years of Service
Threads: 82
Likes Given: 13
Discord: Sanchay
Discord WarriorScoutThanks From CloudDiscord MasterChristmas 2018Hand-held/Mobile Gamer
GeniusSupporterValentines Day RubyBronze MedalThe BombGolden Guardian
SmG YouTuberFortniterTwitterInstagram

The education system is based on grades and not on actual thinking...and it should be changed
[Image: img-20190105-105418.jpg]
04 Oct 2018, 01:26 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG KangarWu

SmG Member
6 Years of Service

(04 Oct 2018, 01:26 PM)Sanchay Wrote: The education system is based on grades and not on actual thinking...and it should be changed

Yupppppppppppp
04 Oct 2018, 01:29 PM
Find Reply