Offline SmG Silverine

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Silverine#5102
Christmas 2018
RE: Hate having Autism

I have grown up with Autism though diagnosed with ADHD when I was younger and put on all sorts of medication rather then them trying to understand me they wanted to subdue me. You have to remember you are you in the end and no matter how you feel about things happening in the moment you need to remember you are in control. I have made poor choices but those are ones I thought right at the time. Do I regret my choices and wish I could go back and change them hell yes but in the end those choices are what made me, me. I recently learned that it was Aspergers (granted within the last few years they bundled it all up in Autism) for the reason I can not relate and/or understand social situations and it hurts me a lot. But I have done things that I never thought was possible as I put myself out there and took risks granted not all were great but no risk no reward. But I knew the risks and held tight. I think your not looking for compassion but looking for understanding and please correct me if i am wrong in my thinking. But the better I know a person the better I am able to cope and connect those dots but never hate who you are as you are you and you only have one life.
I would rather have and not need then to not have it and need it.
23 Dec 2018, 08:04 PM
Find Reply