Likes Given: 0
Discord: Linuxy#2129
Exclamation  Linuxy Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming Community Discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Linuxy#8895

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
N/A

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
Today ( 27-02-2019) or Yesterday (26-01-2019)

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I was banned because of Drama. Course was trying to ignore toxic people in the process. and led to I think conflection and drama to people. making so I was banned from the Discord Server

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I love the people very much. all of my newly made gaming friends are on SmG. Please let me back on. I don't know what I did to make this happen but sure if you tell me. It will never happen again. 

All I am asking is please. Please Unban me. I did nothing wrong such I knew of.

I also would like to talk to a staff member if possible. To report a member who may have caused this to happen.
27 Jan 2019, 11:37 AM
Find
Offline SmG Zemox

Boop Master
7 Years of Service
Threads: 45
Discord: Alystia#9536
Emerald DonatorThanks From CloudDiscord WarriorScoutGatekeeperDiscord Master
Bronze MedalCoolThe BombHand-held/Mobile GamerGamerHalloween
Silver MedalSmoothHalo GodChristmas 2018Bronze MedalValentines Day Ruby
DiamondPet Lover
RE: Linuxy Ban Appeal

Dm member reports to staff please and only post on ban appeals if you have evidence regarding the ban thanks.
/locked for now
[img=0x0]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/oY0bk0AemBkUJo4seqa2tI7KIuRLA0lWMW8pbMnPcs7etWLirUpKiMX-Mha0tyzkhUEVrk4_KtJmVADscwiWqJ-fOydDNTY69li-mtVlkarT3M4fG0aQUs32udVR4qb3h7a9be22GYHWrP4IuaaJucs-etT8Ht9fkw5rHQcS927vJiue5jgesEkcTmTvJBvbmaiQ9Ou9y8tqrrWL3ycn4Ew7woe4_mtUU4bXTvXekQN-on5dH3gpiHgV1t9gUPe7g1VazSuQ1EjEEQMez-yQt__h1Vi2szEu22uKlbMBbKJY08-sAIF5YSzq6-a1LhRwNg_XIL3xVu_97o2Epagdp4M4JwGaigxMnUf02se6ISzy8glnLGWou9qOIR28YZ3YTha6dzxNS3kkVldreVusGgeJ3LGbl0LfeGR1PZGUsLYKNSgfdPv-2PAzogEhnujrT1aoAtCsflh4wcWbkEk3pX0b581PJJhUqqH1MoBxFbn6jyc6bU8J8McVPcrEtSSjQwmbNznVjXumeACPXJFsQnt2rPupbZrtx-8Z8Cy5IaG-e8RoQK4ltgDIewSAR5dnRizVHqn1lip2WmR8vxjZ4wcWMFMMD2KsqSMzuGs=w1442-h515-no[/img]
“Strange how there’s always a little more innocence left to lose.”
27 Jan 2019, 12:24 PM
Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian
RE: Linuxy Ban Appeal

I distinctly remember your 'leaving' post over a small misunderstanding regarding a staff member, leaving very little room for surprise in regards to this incident.

From what I've drawn, you've constantly dmed Sassy despite being told to stop. Pickles tells you to stop and you were quite aggressive and kept pinging him.

Evidence as shown: 
[Image: unknown.png]

For now you'll will be banned for 2 weeks since the post of your appeal. You will allowed to retain your membership on the forums, giving us a chance to see you reform. If we do find evidence of further harassment towards members on the forums, then your ban may be permanent.

/Locked
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
29 Jan 2019, 08:03 AM
Find